NEW SCP - Denied

MORP

What are you suggesting? - TO ADD SCP 166 TO THE GAME

How would this change better the server? - TO MANY TO NAME

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  NO

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone

• Dislike 32

You are supposed to provide a SWEP, a brief explanation and other details of the SCP so people understand what it is. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-support

No format

This SCP is Just No it encourages Erp which is not allowed on the server

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-SUPPORT 

Just gonna encourage ERP from young teens an a overall useless SCP

Aswell you cant even follow a format 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

HUGE -Support

you are literally suggesting a SCP that is literally a naked teen and not including

the fact of ERP as a problem, this SCP would be super boring anyways.

also next time follow the format

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

1 hour ago, Surge said:

-SUPPORT 

Just gonna encourage ERP from young teens an a overall useless SCP

Aswell you can't even follow a format 

-not only this going to break multiple rules including erp, but can encourage other people In to ERP on a person 

-Its a naked teen

-didn't even follow the format

-is this a joke or not 

big -support

3 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

No format

3 hours ago, Dect said:

-support
NO anime waifu shall be in the facility

Free From GL ❤️

-Support

Ah yes, I want an SCP added but you guys can figure out the SWEP and models. Please follow the format and -Support for the SCP because we don't need certain people simping for people on that SCP, also its literally just an anime girl c'mon. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

11 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

No format

1 minute ago, Evelynn said:

Not appropriate for a GMOD server with children on it.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-Support. You are not suggesting a new SCP, you are effectively suggesting ERP and possible CP.
Biggest no i could ever give.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

SCP Wiki ~SCP-166 is noted for her unusual effect upon human males. Upon establishing visual contact with SCP-166, 100% of human males tested attempted immediate sexual contact, regardless of their normal sexual orientation.

Ah yes, Lets encourage ERP

-Support

~ This is honestly digusting from this suggestion. you're adding something that is honestly a no no espically when kids play on the server. I hope you better dig out of this hole. Because your starting to get close to no return.

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

16 hours ago, MORP said:

What are you suggesting? - TO ADD SCP 166 TO THE GAME

How would this change better the server? - TO MANY TO NAME

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  NO

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone

23 minutes ago, Crystal said:

SCP Wiki ~SCP-166 is noted for her unusual effect upon human males. Upon establishing visual contact with SCP-166, 100% of human males tested attempted immediate sexual contact, regardless of their normal sexual orientation.

-Support

~ This is honestly digusting from this suggestion. you're adding something that is honestly a no no espically when kids play on the server. I hope you better dig out of this hole. Because your starting to get close to no return.

-support 

go to horny jail 

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

1 hour ago, Crystal said:

-Support

Woah what? Definitely -support . 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

-Support

Now as much as I want this, no man. I mean its nice to be horny, but not on the server when you communicate with people, this would make things just so awkward. 

Also keep joke suggestions out of this category, this really comes off as one. Plus to add you did not even try with it.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |