New illegal activity. - Denied

Sharkbait

What you want to see? -    Zero's Methlab💊

Why should we add it? -  I think there is quite a few reasons on why this should be added, let's get started. For one, the best money making method is legal(bitcoin mining). The only risk you have is if you get raided and you can easily replace them and make the money back. With this mod "Zero's Methlab" I think it should become the main illegal way of making money. I strongly believe in high risk and high reward.  In this you have to take the time to make the meth and transport it to a dealer. (both processes are a high risk, driving through the city with a bunch of meth you cooked to quickly sell your meth before the police stop you or question you. Also this gives police more ways to conduct drugs stings and catch people doing it.

What are the advantages of having this? -

- more opportunity for roleplay for Police and people like FBI.

- more ways of making illegal money (No one  really uses printers except new players.)

- Gives players more things to do (Meth cooking process is actually quite fun.)

- incline players to do more illegal things instead of afking on bitcoin miners.

- Opens up opportunity of stings on the dealer (Don't camp it ofc.), maybe cops could set up around it at certain times, this could also give them probable cause to go search the house for the cooking materials

Edit: Something extra that I left out, this also gives Truckers more things to do, because of the trailers.

http://prntscr.com/v79jrw

Look at this image above, you transport the palettes on a giant wood plank( you do have the option of the single boxes, but the big planks can't be hidden at all, requiring something like the trailer which hides the illegal goods.

I think there is too many advantages of having this in the server. I would like to see it, and I think a lot of players would enjoy this addon.

Who is it mainly for? -

Everyone!

new job - Meth cook.

Before anyone says it, this mod is extremely optimized and would cause little, or as the same performance issues as any of the other addons.

Links to any content - 

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/4827

here is a video displaying the whole cooking process: 

Edited by Sharkbait

+support

we need more ways to make money especially something interactive this could bring some much rp for both crim and gov

this also gives box trucks more rp and more of an incentive to buy plat

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Ooh a meth lab named after me?

+Support

I agree we have no ways to make money that are interactive the weed should honestly be taken out, or replaced, more ways to make money is more content for crims because right now its just bitminers and printer

Just now, Zero X said:

+Support

I agree we have no ways to make money that are interactive the weed should honestly be taken out, or replaced, more ways to make money is more content for crims because right now its just bitminers and printer

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

2 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

we need more ways to make money especially something interactive this could bring some much rp for both crim and gov

But I think this was already in and SMT took it out because no one used it but idk.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

Its Parry

4 hours ago, Zero X said:

+Support

5q3NfnC.png

5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

13 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

This addon has been used in another server i played in and it is really fun to use but the only bad thing is there is alot of exploits in this addon like duplicated the amount of money you can get when selling to the meth dealer

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

17 hours ago, Zero X said:

+Support

Honestly we need more ways to make money and this looks so much better than going afk with bitminers and a better process than clicking a few buttons on a printer

9 hours ago, OG ICE said:

This addon has been used in another server i played in and it is really fun to use but the only bad thing is there is alot of exploits in this addon like duplicated the amount of money you can get when selling to the meth dealer

I'm pretty sure that issue was patched a while back.

1 hour ago, Sharkbait said:

I'm pretty sure that issue was patched a while back.

It was never patched it 😞 i wish it was

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor