Make cybertrucks code red by standard - Accepted

Ruben On The Radio

What you want to see? -  Cybertrucks to be classified under the section of "trucks' making them instantly code red during a pursuit

Why should we add it? - as tesla claimed irl it classifies as a truck. but in game it hits harder then any other truck or vehicle. tesla inc. said "The Tesla Cybertruck is an all-electric, battery-powered, light duty truck."

What are the advantages of having this? - It will give more consequense to use the cybertruck in a malicious manner. instead of doing constant hit and runs with it you now run the "improved risk" of getting arrested.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content -  N/A

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

+support

Can send a Raptor flying, faster than any other vehicle currently in game. All they do is smash a cop, and take off. And nothing can really be done to catch them. Also, it's a truck. Trucks and busses are auto code red anyway.

4 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

Can send a Raptor flying, faster than any other vehicle currently in game. All they do is smash a cop, and take off. And nothing can really be done to catch them. Also, it's a truck. Trucks and busses are auto code red anyway.

4 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

6 hours ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+Support

This helps with every person who has a Cyber Truck who like to constantly ram people and for cop baiters who use it.

6 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

18 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

I agree with this it gets annoying when all they do is ram you off the road as a civ or cop.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+/- Support

If it classifies as a truck, I dont think Elon means a "Semi Truck" but a pickup truck. However the power of the cybertruck is way too OP and should be nerfed/slowed down.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela