1. 1. Should I become Event Team

• Yes, Please Explain
    • No, Please Explain

• Head of Staff

In-Game Name: Frog

Steam ID: [GL] Frog

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum/Senior Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 9 Weeks/ 1512 hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know the rules very well.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 8

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the Gaminglight PoliceRP Event Team for a few reasons. The first reason is that I have seen a lot of events and I want to help out the community and I think I would be good at it. Second, I know a lot of people on the event team and it seems like a lot of fun. I think I can bring many ideas to the Event Team and give good feedback and suggestions. I have seen and participated in many events so I know what works well and does not work well. I am active on the server, and I work very well with others. I enjoy going above and beyond what is expected of me, and I learn very fast. I would be happy to help out or run any event assigned to me and I hope to be able to take this opportunity to help out the community!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I think a Race event with a cash prize to the winners would be cool. People would have to race a loop around outskirts, they would all be provided the same car so it would be fair, there could be obstacles placed in the road to spice things up. There could be multiple laps or just one. We could also just do a drag race down the road by Mansion.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday: Monday-Thursday I am available from 3-4:45pm EST to run events, then from 11pm-2am EST. Friday I am available from 1pm-12am with the exception of the Staff Meeting at 6pm EST and the FBI meeting at 7:30pm EST

Saturday and Sunday: Saturday I am available from 1pm-12am with the exception of SPRT Training at 3pm EST and the State meeting at 6pm EST

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

2 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support

- Overall good guy that wants to help

- Creative

- Good At Building

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ support

Creative

*Deccent at building (not as good as me)

Active and Friendly

Good Luck !!!

• Like 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 10/20/2020 at 1:17 AM, TheDerick said:

+ Support

- Overall good guy that wants to help

- Creative

- Good At Building

Massive +Support we need the frog

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈