11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Derick Become Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Derick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123730107

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum / Senior Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 10 Weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Know Them Very Well.

How many warns do you have?: 24 ( Perms From Jimmy James)

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the event team because lately there have been multiple events that I have overall really enjoyed. Saying this seeing and playing in the events have made me think about whether or not I should apply and try to join the event team. Another reason I would like to join the event team is to help the community as much as I can and make it as fun as possible for everyone playing in the community. Another thing is I am also very good at working together with other people, this means if I get put with someone I will easily be able to work well with them and make everyone that joins the event have a fun and good time. Also, I am very good at building this being if there's an event needing something to be built I can help out and do as much as I can. I am also very active on the server so whenever I am needed to help whether with an event or anything else I will most likely be on the server and will be able to help anyone without a doubt. Overall I have been wanting to put up an application for the event team but never got the chance to do so. But this is why I would like to join the event team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would most likely hold a variety of different events coming from a TDM Event (Which would be held most likely in Subs and would be a 2 - 4 team deathmath till the final team is left), A Rocket League event, A Parkor event (Which will be to were people race to the end by doing parkor) or lastly some type of RP event like an event were you have to find something spread out across the map.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 4 PM - 11 PM EST

Saturday and Sunday: 1 PM - 11 PM EST

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

Major +Support

Derick has shown time and time again that he is dedicated to GamingLight. He's extremely active, on everyday either on Staff, or on other jobs. Derick has proven himself as a trustworthy, reliable individual who is not only capable of taking on responsibility, but excels at it. I have no negatives that I could bring up with Derick, only positives. I think he would make an exceptional member of the Event Team. 

+Well written application

+Extremely Active

+Friendly and respectful

+Mature and responsible

+Eager and imaginative (could think of new events)

2 hours ago, Jager said:

+support very good guy

+creative

+easy to talk to 

+staff 

+would make a good addition

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Major +Support

He would make some cool stuff

He has been staff for really long

He is trusted

He is a cool dude

I honestly thought he was already in the Event Team

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

3 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

Derick has shown time and time again that he is dedicated to GamingLight. He's extremely active, on everyday either on Staff, or on other jobs. Derick has proven himself as a trustworthy, reliable individual who is not only capable of taking on responsibility, but excels at it. I have no negatives that I could bring up with Derick, only positives. I think he would make an exceptional member of the Event Team. 

+Extremely Active

+Friendly and respectful

+Mature and responsible

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

+Extremely Active

+Friendly and respectful

+Mature and responsible

+support 

This man can replace me 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Head of Staff
9 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

+Extremely Active

+Friendly and respectful

+Mature and responsible

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander