Commander Max's Resignation

M4X

Communications... Started....

Whelp, Didn't Think This Day Would Come But It Has; Throughout My Time On The ISD I've Come To Learn A lot Of Good People That Have Kept Me Coming Back For Months But I Feel My Time Has Come To An End (At least For Now) And I Will Be Resigning. I've Loved the time that I've spent and I hope to see the server prosper more as the months go by, I hope I'm not forgotten with time but even if I am I know that there will always be a new ST to fill my shoes, I Remember the day I joined and It was fun, I was lost and confused but people were nice and accepting so I joined again, and again, and again  and as the time went on I decided to stay with STs because I wanted to be the Fun, Nice, Accepting that would introduce people to the server and my goal was to always get them to have a fun time so that they came back tomorrow. I hope more people take up this mindset so that everyday can be a 100+ player day 🙂 

I became ST Commander for one reason, not because STs is "easy", not because I wanted a Commander Rank, not for ego or power or authority but because I wanted STs to be the best Regiment, No other reason. I Put the regiment and only the regiment on my mind, how to be more active, how to be more fun, how to be a better leader, a better teacher, a nicer person, more documents; These are all the skills you need and if you're dedicated enough you can most likely reach the rank of commander If You Reach for the Stars and stay optimistic and DONT BE RANK/ POWER HUNGRY!! (Do It For The Regiment, Not The Rank!)

To The STs : Thank You For Always Making The Game Fun And Always Working To Improve The Regiment, Don't Stop Focusing On The Regiment And Work To Always Be Better My Brothers. 

To The Command Team (VCMDR+): You Are All Great People That Keep The Server From Being Like The Run Of The Mill SWRP Server, Continue Making It Fun, Keep It Serious, And Thank You All That Have Made The Time Worth While.

Brendan: Always Making Medical Fun Even As An Officer 🙂

Prince Thexan:  Always Micro-Minging But Tbh You Kept The Server Fun 100s Of Times No Doubt, Thanks For Being a Chill Substitute ST, Here Is An Official ST ID (/me gives authentic ST Identification Credentials)

Conner: You were a life saver when I was left alone, Thank You! One Of The Nicest People On The

Mickey:  Poggers VCMDR, Thanks For Keeping Everything Going While I'm Gone. 

Conner: You were a life saver when I was left alone, Thank You! One Of The Nicest People On The ISD "Claims to be the World's friendliest person". 

Old ST Command: Thank You For Giving Me The Knowledge To Be Able To Be A Good/Fun Commander, You All Made This Possible.

High Command: Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Be Able To Command The Best Regiment On The ISD.

Death Troopers: Nerf Death Troopers...

ST RP BEST RP!!!

(For The Shock Boys: RANGE ROVER SPORTS TRUCK RANGE ROVER SPORTS TRUCK RANGE ROVER SPORTS TRUCK RANGE ROVER SPORTS TRUCK RANGE ROVER SPORTS TRUCK RANGE ROVER SPORTS TRUCK )

[ If You Weren't Mentioned Don't Assume I Didn't Remember You, I've Literally Met You All  🙂 ]

Honorable Mentions:

Blizzard / Monaco /  ST Josh / The 4 Jakes /  Hawkeye / Frost / Luci (I Found The Roster Easter Egg) / Blarg / Vicious / Kuzon / Dagger/ Styles / Emily / All Of Inquisitorious CPT+ / 501st and 31st For Being 1st Floor Boys Gang

Communications... Ended...

Edited by M4X
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus

Sad to see you go, (DT are never going to be nerfed) 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support
Its enough to make a grown man cry

Best ST Commander in a while,  you outdid yourself and thanks for showing me around the server and turning me from mega minge into an ST Vice Commander, I'mma miss you man. 
/me salutes

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Just now, FakeMickey said:

-Support

Best ST Commander in a while,  you outdid yourself and thanks for showing me around the server and turning me from mega minge into an ST Vice Commander, I'mma miss you man. 
/me salutes

o7 Stay Strong Trooper

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus

2 hours ago, FakeMickey said:

-Support

/me salutes

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

5 hours ago, silverfox2261 said:

Bakka was still a better Commander ❤️

thats a great joke 🤣🤣

Gonna miss you max, you were the best ST CMDR we've had!

• Laughing 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

18 hours ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

You were a great commander son! 

- Marshal Commander Blizzard

han solo salute GIF

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

It has been an honor serving under you, I was never a good officer and honestly you saved ST's. I hope you know that as long as I'm around you will never be forgotten. See you on the other side trooper, see you on the other side.1370953396_RIPMaxMeme.PNG.972526105790a5b251b51b77ffd7b1a4.PNG

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

Damn dude, sad to see this happening. I really thought you would get SNR CMDR soon, but oof. Have the nice long run dude. 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Max you shaped me into a better trooper your kindness and caring towards all of the STs is what gave me the stranght to make it into Naval if it wasn't for you I would have never made it as far as I did in my second coming on this server its cause of you I strive to become command and im almost there one rank to go. And the fact you never made it to sieor comnander is a travesty.you of all the commander deserved it so to see you leave with out the title saddens me greatly god speed you magnificent ST loven Basterd  God speed *saluts* 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2020 at 4:20 PM, M4X said:

Luci (I Found The Roster Easter Egg)

On 10/15/2020 at 6:45 PM, [GL] Lucifer said:

Ouch 

• Thanks 1

• Adam. locked this topic