Daniels's RRH Application

Rito

In Game Name: Daniels 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189118265

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): RRH (E-11 CPT)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Beanz (But I would assist any O5 or O5 Staff team that are in need of help)

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the O5 Staff team because, first off I want to be able to protect the facility with more ease, by being able to command most MTF and giving them good orders, and also being able to protect the O5s. I also would like to be able to show my abilities, my combat skills and my leadership skills, I want to be given the opportunity to make good decisions that will influence the facility. I also wish to bring my knowledge to the other RRH soldiers. I would also love the honor to be able to defend the O5 Staff and O5s personnel with my life. I want to be able to roam the foundation and kill any Class D,  CI, or SCPs that are a threats to the foundation. Thus why I think that RRH would give me a chance to shine and show others my talent. I would really appreciate gaining a new RP experience within the O5 Staff team and I think it would really help me get more serious than I already am.

Why should we accept you: I've got quite a lot of command experience, I believe I am pretty good at combat and would be a great bodyguard to O5s. I also believe I can bring a lot to the O5 and O5 staff team with my knowledge of the foundation, of combat, of the SCPs and of CI. I also know surface pretty well since I'm in E-11 so if any missions are taking place on surface, I could be a great soldiers knowing the hiding spots and where is everything located. I also think I would be able to give good orders to MTF, which will help the Foundation in a CI Raid, SCPs breaches or any other GOI raid. I am also pretty active, I get on at least 3 hours a day and I make a lot of flag up ping to get MTF active. I am not power hungry, never would I force someone to do something that is stupid against their will, such as running into a CI raid with 5 hp just because I told him to do so and I am clearance level 4 while he is clearance level 3. I can also be pretty serious when it is needed to, I would never minge on RRH and would never harm O5s reputation. I can also listen to orders well, such if another O5 staff team or an O5 gives me an order, I would listen to it (if it is not silly) without complaining. Thus why I think it would be a good advantage if I was accepted into the O5 Staff team. I also am pretty familiar with the loadout of RRH, which means that I would be even more efficient at combat. I would never run away from a fight if an O5 Staff team or an O5 or even any foundation personnel lives are in danger. I would also stop people from doing things that are not needed or very silly, such as running into a GOI raid with a baseball bat or a knife. 

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-/+Support

This is the reasons: 

-You minged on your Senior NCO after retiring forcing me to take your whitelists. You then happen on GenSec heavy and started to minge.

-You were also saying some stuff about Omicron-9, saying they don't do their job, when we deal with humanoids.

-Just got warned for FailRP

The reasons I would plus support is:

-good at combat

-Command in a branch

Edit: I would like to add that the warn wasn't very bad, I do support you being in RRH, I just want you to treat it well.

-OH8

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

5 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

-/+Support

This is the reasons: 

-You minged on your Senior NCO after retiring forcing me to take your whitelists. You then happen on GenSec heavy and started to minge.

-You were also saying some stuff about Omicron-9, saying they don't do their job, when we deal with humanoids.

-good at combat

-Command in a branch

-OH8

I get I minged on Security heavy, but that makes another reason why I want to join RRH, I believe this would make me learn how to be more serious and possibly make me less mingy

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

Just now, vSquishyv said:

I get I minged on Security heavy, but that makes another reason why I want to join RRH, I believe this would make me learn how to be more serious and possibly make me less mingy

You need to be serious, as it's a responsibility to have the job as you are lv4 personnel, if you don't care and minge and abuse the power you get removed.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

46 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

-/+Support

This is the reasons: 

-good at combat

-Command in a branch

-OH8

38 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

You need to be serious, as it's a responsibility to have the job as you are lv4 personnel, if you don't care and minge and abuse the power you get removed.

-OM6

Edited by Dect

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

I am gonna go with a 
+Support 
-Good at combat
-Nice guy fun work with
-Never had any bad interaction with him
-Does is job well
-As experience 

-OH2

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

16 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Heavy -Support

16 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

What? Thats like applying to work in construction but before hand you were someone that lifted titles to construction workers and saying "I may have not done contrustion in the past, but if you make me a construction worker that'll teach me how to build houses".

-OH5

Edited by Sixx
  • Dislike 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

5 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

-/+Support

This is the reasons: 

-good at combat

-Command in a branch

Edit: I would like to add that the warn wasn't very bad, I do support you being in RRH, I just want you to treat it well.

-OH8

-OH10

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

7 hours ago, Sixx said:

Yeah -Support

What? Thats like applying to work in construction but before hand you were someone that lifted titles to construction workers and saying "I may have not done contrustion in the past, but if you make me a construction worker that'll teach me how to build houses".

-OH5

Listen, I have full knowledge of what RRH clearance level can and can not do, and I know fully that I shouldn't be using the job to minge

12 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

You shouldnt be mingy in the first place

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

5 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

You shouldnt be mingy in the first place

I know when to stop minging, and I am fully aware that minging  on a semi redacted job is a big no no.

Edited by vSquishyv

+SUPPORT

I’ve known Daniels for quiet awhile, you could say that he is minge, however Daniels is someone who I’ve seen show an immense of amount of muturity at the times he needs to be... (after all if you don’t fuck around on a gmod server and take it too seriously there’s something wrong with you).. other than that I say that Daniels right now is more mature than ever and deserves the position.

some other reasons:

-Activity

-Dedication

-Hardworking

18 hours ago, General bacon said:

I am gonna go with a 
+Support 
-Good at combat
-Nice guy fun work with
-Never had any bad interaction with him
-Does is job well
-As experience 

-OH2

major +support

- Daniels is one of the best people in combat I know on this server

- Takes everything 100% 

- Exceeds expectations

11 minutes ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

+support

-Good guy

- Good at PVP

- Prior "experience" 

look he might have minged on security heavy, but he takes his other jobs seriously and shows promise if we give him a chance.

- OH1

He minged more on heavy, he technically went undercover in a branch he isn't in anymore to minge.

9 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

He minged more on heavy, he technically went undercover in a branch he isn't in anymore to minge.

I minged one time on heavy, and one time on my senior NCO whitelist, didn't even stayed more than 10 mins, that's because you wanna see it as minging while all I was doing was having my name as Sec MSGT [NAME] other than that, I have not shot anyone, not harmed anyone, I don't even think this can be called minging.

On 10/12/2020 at 7:38 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

-/+Support

This is the reasons: 

-good at combat

-Command in a branch

-OH8

I have to back my security up man, it’s not funny to do the kind of stuff you did. Much less try to justify breaking the rules.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

+/- Support

I don't know exactly when this happened or what happened but I understand where Gensec is coming from, what he did wasn't cool which is why I have to give a partial -support because acting like that on the job just makes you look bad and also the branch. 

On the other hand though, Daniels has been in E-11 for a long time and he's worked his way up the ranks to Captain now because he knows when its time to be serious and he's good at his job. Is what he did pretty mingey? Yes. BUT there's a difference between fucking around on a job one time, and abusing power as high level personnel and I honestly believe Daniels wouldn't do that.

A warn is a warn, but the severity of the "Failrp" was very minor and it was pretty much an accident. Also this was his first warn when hes been playing for several months and hes also an ET member. This point should barely make a difference in my opinion.

Its also very easy to see someone as just a minge when you're not in their branch, which is why all the E-11 here are +supporting while the gensec are -supporting. I understand that you guys had a bad experience with him, but the people who know him personally and play with him everyday will tell you that Daniels is good at his job and is very dedicated. In my eyes, and in the eyes of many E-11 command and enlisteds hes proven himself to be one of our best command members over time. 

(I'm not trying to argue or make anyone angry with what I said, I just want to give my opinion on Daniels because I play with him everyday.)

Long story short this would be a MAJOR +SUPPORT if it wasn't for the gensec thing, but I think the pros outweigh the cons, and I believe he would do a good job as a RRH. If you honestly believe Daniels is just a minge, just give him a chance. He likes to fuck around sometimes like anybody else but when the time comes to be serious, he has proven himself to be competent and good at his job.

Edited by Raiden [GL]
  • Like 2

+support Daniel may have been a minge before however he is one the few people that has did a full 180. Daniels has quit being the big minge he was and now adapted a new found respect. He may still joke around some what however some of the fine people giving him a -support for mingeing is a bigger minge then he is now. He made it to E11 CPT this was not given to him lightly he earned this spot. Giving this man a -support for what he use to be is wrong when today he is a great member of gaminglight 

Now Daniels if you slip back to your old ways after I have said good things about you I'm excommunicate you haha

In short Daniels is a better person then he was and I have no doubt he will be a good fit for RRH.

• Dislike 1

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

9 minutes ago, icee jay said:

+support Daniel may have been a minge before however he is one the few people that has did a full 180. Daniels has quit being the big minge he was and now adapted a new found respect. He may still joke around some what however some of the fine people giving him a -support for mingeing is a bigger minge then he is now. He made it to E11 CPT this was not given to him lightly he earned this spot. Giving this man a -support for what he use to be is wrong when today he is a great member of gaminglight 

Now Daniels if you slip back to your old ways after I have said good things about you I'm excommunicate you haha

In short Daniels is a better person then he was and I have no doubt he will be a good fit for RRH.

Well Jay while I agree with you, the statement your making can easily backfire on you. You said he's CPT correct that's a pretty high ranking person. To go on a starter branch use  a SNCO job to minge then make CMD force you off. Then  don't take the hint to just stop and go on HVY I get that Daniels is a good person all around but in seriousness that's just not cool in any shape or form. 

sorry Daniels but that's just not cool. 

Edited by Dragin
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 minute ago, Dragin said:

Well Jay while I agree with you, the statement your making can easily backfire on you. You said he's CPT correct that's a pretty high ranking person. To go on a starter branch use  a SNCO job to minge then make CMD force you off. Then you don't take the hint to just stop and go on HVY I get that your a good person all around but in seriousness that's just not cool in any shape or form. 

To quote my self I did say he not the minge he use to be 🙂

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

Now this application is turning into an argument, If anyone has anything to say that is other than +, - or +/- supports, take it to PMs

+/- support I feel that those who join RRH usually are some of the Foundation's best and most loyal operatives and I find a player that has acknowledged that he didn't take the role of GENSEC Heavy seriously is not really the right fit to be defending an 05. 

SCPRP Admin Sarge

On 10/14/2020 at 5:42 AM, Forehead man [GL] said:

+support

-Good guy

- Good at PVP

- Prior "experience" 

look he might have minged on security heavy, but he takes his other jobs seriously and shows promise if we give him a chance.

- OH1

People can change and Daniels has been one of my most loyal men and he ended up talking to me about the incident and knows what he had done wrong.
He is extremely dedicated and is amazing at PvP and can straighten up when necessary.
He genuinely wants to help out and can do a lot to the regiment.

+Support as I have talked to him about the situation and is willing to change

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+/ - Completely neutral

-

On 10/14/2020 at 11:36 AM, Dragin said:

Well Jay while I agree with you, the statement your making can easily backfire on you. You said he's CPT correct that's a pretty high ranking person. To go on a starter branch use  a SNCO job to minge then make CMD force you off. Then  don't take the hint to just stop and go on HVY I get that Daniels is a good person all around but in seriousness that's just not cool in any shape or form. 

sorry Daniels but that's just not cool. 

But

+

On 10/14/2020 at 11:27 AM, icee jay said:

-OM5

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Bread locked this topic