Security Branch Update [10/10/2020] - Accepted

Creamey

+Support

This branch update should hopefully make our Sub-branches more enjoyable and powerful to play on while make our Enlisted job that get 1 shot by knives able to survive longer and have a better chance of killing D-Class so they don't loose enjoyment in the server from insta dying. 

• Gaminglight Love 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+Support

This branch update should hopefully make our Sub-branches more enjoyable and powerful to play on while make our Enlisted job that get 1 shot by knives able to survive longer and have a better chance of killing D-Class so they don't loose enjoyment in the server from insta dying. 

Nothing else more to say.

SCPRP Admin Sarge

+ Support

With the recent addition of mining, security need an edge. This branch update will allow security to receive the boost they need and bring balance. These long awaited weapons will in the end help increase our activity. Riot control definitely needs a buff the most, as they are the only security who can go past the blue line (for now).

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

13 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

Weapon Change: tfa_m98b --> tfa_dragunov

Everything looks good, but idk about this. Not cause I think it’s overpowered, but I think this is one of the weapons that aren’t accessible towards anybody. However I could be wrong. Other then that +Support! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

1 minute ago, Skela said:

Everything looks good, but idk about this. Not cause I think it’s overpowered, but I think this is one of the weapons that aren’t accessible towards anybody. However I could be wrong. Other then that +Support! 

If it isn't accessible we will change it!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

Gensec been needing this update to their HP an AP due to the constantly harrassment of Class D an theirs CC'S , Gensec should be able to hold out now 

also teach your new recruits to move around when fighting dont stay still

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

Im good with everything but this 

Job Name: Security Sniper

Weapon Change: tfa_csgo_cz75 --> tfa_mp5

mainly the cz, as it looks your just changing the secondary to another primary correct? I see as the cz75 is a great secondary in my opinion, and changing it to a mp5 is uneeded

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

53 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

Job Name: Security Sniper

Health Change: 125 --> 150

Weapon Change: tfa_m98b --> tfa_dragunov

Weapon Change: tfa_csgo_cz75 --> tfa_mp5

Salary Change: $100 -->  $110

Yeah everything but this, change this and we should be good (Get rid of the mp5 and drag)

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

2 minutes ago, Sixx said:

Ill talk it over with HCMD

if you want a technical secondary smg, you can always use the tec-9

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png

23 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

Im good with everything but this 

Job Name: Security Sniper

Weapon Change: tfa_csgo_cz75 --> tfa_mp5

mainly the cz, as it looks your just changing the secondary to another primary correct? I see as the cz75 is a great secondary in my opinion, and changing it to a mp5 is uneeded

20 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

Yeah everything but this, change this and we should be good (Get rid of the mp5 and drag)

MP5 has been changed! Sniper changes are still being considered!

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

well i mean, mac10 is still a primary smg, but sure i guess

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

+Support

+support I have noticed that sometimes we would struggle with holding D-block, having a Security CC is fun and all but not many are accessible to everybody in GENSEC. This update should help everybody and encourage people to try harder in GENSEC instead of giving up hope on dark days 

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

3 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

3 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

7 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

What is the nova being changed to? I liked the nova.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

7 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

8 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

+ Support

With the recent addition of mining, security need an edge. This branch update will allow security to receive the boost they need and bring balance. These long awaited weapons will in the end help increase our activity. Riot control definitely needs a buff the most, as they are the only security who can go past the blue line (for now).

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support

These changes are good, helping Gensec deal with the new D-Class buff (D-Class can constantly get Galils, Vectors, and armor with minimal effort).

As for the Sniper Changes (I see some people questioning them), we made these changes so that the Sniper would be a bit more viable in the CQC battle that is D-Block right now. The Drag does about 70-80 a shot (Less than the M98B) but is semi auto. It can no longer one-shot certain classes but it makes it easier to kill classes in CQC with it. The MAC-10 is a backup so that if D-Class do rush Gensec they won't be to disadvantaged due to having a semi-auto, low capacity weapon.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate
  • Gaminglight Love 2

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

What is the nova being changed to? I liked the nova.

Benelli

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

44 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

These changes are good, helping Gensec deal with the new D-Class buff (D-Class can constantly get Galils, Vectors, and armor with minimal effort).

As for the Sniper Changes (I see some people questioning them), we made these changes so that the Sniper would be a bit more viable in the CQC battle that is D-Block right now. The Drag does about 70-80 a shot (Less than the M98B) but is semi auto. It can no longer one-shot certain classes but it makes it easier to kill classes in CQC with it. The MAC-10 is a backup so that if D-Class do rush Gensec they won't be to disadvantaged due to having a semi-auto, low capacity weapon.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

+/-i  feel like the Riot control is already good no need for the buffs he will be better then most MTF and CI  hotshot  if he gets the stats boosts also mossberg is to good to be with Riot control that will destroy d block  keep in mind that you can unlock him by only reaching LCPL which is 1 rank above OFC so everyone is going to main him/get him   there will be  0 security guards only riot control if he gets buffed

Edited by Tweety