Baguette Player [TS] Report

Araniel

Your in game name: 

• IGN: Alastor / TS: Felwinter

Your Steam ID:

• STEAM_0:1:44044482

The player's in game name: Baguette

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:47866237

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 10/10/2020.

What did the player do: Constant harassment, insults and abuse.

Everyday, for the past few months; everytime I have entered the same channel as "Baguette" he has constantly insulted by literally saying "Go Fuck Yourself" or "Go Kill Yourself" and the reason for his action, is because I previously annoyed him. Yet everything I did was literally 1 or 2 years ago, and I have not seen him once. However, he has kept this grudge and anger; and has once again, constantly shouts insults and offence towards me.

And before anyone ask "why don't you just leave the channel" or "avoid going on the same channel as him." I can't, because me and him have similar friends; all whom I wish to talk to or have a fun conversation with. However. I can't because the moment I join, he literally insults me. And I do not want to wait 2 or 3 hours; simply because he cannot tolerate me. Not only that but on the 10/10/2020; I tried to find a resolution and understanding of why "Baguette" constantly insults me; and apparently; he doesn't want the issue to be resolved. He just wants me to "off" myself or leave GamingLight; because to him; I'm not even worth the issue.  Furthermore, he also told me to my face that my "agony" makes him happy and even tried to justify his actions by explaining "that being nice won't work" yet he has literally been screaming insults and offence towards me throughout our time together.

Evidence (required):

• Testimony:
    • @[CCG] Camo: He has been a witness to every insult, harassment, offence and abuse that Baguette has ever said to me or inflicted upon me.

What do you believe should happen to the player: 

• Stern Talking to: I want a staff member to have a serious conversation with him.
  • Mute: If he keeps on refusing to resolve the issue.

Any extra information: 

• N/A
Edited by Felwinter

3 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Do you have any sort of video or audio recording evidence?

Apologies, but I do not have any type of visual or audio evidence. For the past few months, I've always tried my best to ignore his insults and rudeness; but today, I've just had enough.

So again, apologies but all I have are the witnesses.

-Support

We don't take witnesses as they may be biased. Unless you have actual evidence there is no way im supporting this.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+ support 

- I still have baguette muted on TS because of his toxicity in TS chats so although there is lack of proof I know he isn't lying from my experience.

All I can say to you bro as well is if this does get denied and it keeps on happening  just mute baguette on TS and then you don't have to deal with him.

image.thumb.png.5048ba66ea7eedf6a6e23f4911b8f775.png

If Camo says that it did happen then it may be considered evidence.

+Support I've noticed he can be pretty toxic, I've never had it directed towards me but I've heard him being toxic to others in TS before

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

7 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

We don't take witnesses as they may be biased. Unless you have actual evidence there is no way im supporting this.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png