Jack S Senior CMD App

Jack S

Should I be senior CMD?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be GenSec Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Loudyfam (GL)

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:432754918

3. Roster Name?: Jack S

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?:  August 29, 2020

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: I have been in GenSec for around four months, I joined in the start of July.

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: I promise I will uphold all of the rules instated by GamingLight and the GenSec guidelines.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes, I will uphold all of my duties.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes, I will mentor  all of my lower rankings.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):  I want to be senior command as it would broaden my abilities to help security, I joined security my second day on the server. I found a true family of people who really care and want to improve everyone's day. I have stuck with security through the downs and ups, especially right now as we lost some of my greatest online friends I'd say. As Major I would be able to help motivate and help enlisted and handle with punishment requests, making it easier for Ape, Sixx, Mind Stone, Creamey, and Mini.  I can help the enlisted stay on longer by motivated the rest of command. When I was first on I was motivated my higher rankings would flag on to have fun, I feel being this high rank I can help my fellow command and enlisted.  This would help MTF as they can focus on what they want, and research gets their RP, since we cam hold D-block. I can help guide CPLs-CPTs and good times to use their hands up and partial binds.  I feel I am responsible enough to handle the position and help with branch relations between GenSec, MTF, Research, Utility, and CI. I take charge and responsibility helping lead enlisted, I know my rank as 1LT is great, but Major could open my abilities to help people, I can help with disputes and what to do during situations. Through the downs and ups in GenSec I've always stayed and never left, when I was an NCO and felt like I was looked over, it hurt a bit, but I knew it wasn't the end, I want to make the NCO's and enlisted know that we care and that we do notice they are active. I am on roughly everyday, for at least 6 hours. This combined with my love of helping others and do right, I feel as if so far I've done a good job. No matter what situations happen, I keep my head on a swivel, I dealt with a guy DNT and ban evading. I asked sixx to blacklist him for evading punishments,  Don't get me wrong, I was perfectly fine with it, but being able to do more and deal with him more independently would be great. I like to do what's right, if it hurts me that's ok, in the end the right thing was done. I talk and socialize and help enlisted, I feel this helps them get to know me and they get a friendly mark on command. That we are not scary people, I love talking with my enlisted and NCOs, some of my friends are NCOs and enlisted. With Major, I can help increase activity by granting ping perms to my lower rankings, (1LT-2LT). I will look over my Low Command and help them with any questions they have, I don't think  they would have any questions since they are all great people. I will assist HCMD in anything they need, as I usually talk with them daily. I will be able to grant my lower ranking command permissions to host off meetings (1LT-2LT). This can help with over-all activity as many of the active command are LT's and make everyone's day a lot better being able to express themselves at meetings. I will be able to help lead SM's to be active and stay loyal to GenSec, as I usually see them rioting on D-class with no CMD to guide them. As CMD I know the GenSec SOP very well, I think my time in CMD has been a good deal of time to try and get Major. With Major I can help the CPT's try and hold a off meeting at least once a week. I would be able to mentor my lower ranking command and the NCO's onto a good path to become command. I can help and give my take on opinions I have to help better GenSec. As senior command I can help other branches that need to report GenSec, I can do it as a 1LT but some people are out of my striking range and it makes it hard at times to help people in other branches. I treat every situation I am in with all seriousness, I don't tolerate disrespect and deal with it in an adequate manor.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: Starting off, I would I ask if anyone gave him permissions for why he is leaving D-block, if NCO's reply saying they never gave him permissions, I would find him in LCZ. As this may have been on fault of his trainer not explaining it well, or a disobedient OFC. I would kindly ask him why he was leaving D-block, ask if he got permissions, incase he was lying. If he said he didn't know I would kindly explain to him while walking him back to D-block that any NCO which is a SGT+ can give him permissions to leave D-block to go to lets say armory. Once he gets to D-block I would ask him if he has anymore questions, if not I would let him be at D-block. If he keeps repeatedly leaving after I would demote him and explain he can get retrained at any time.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would explain that he needs a reason to leave D-block, as he was given a privilege to leave D-block without asking for permissions, that it can be taken away. I would then ask for him to either speak with me in TS in a channel so I can help him with some good reasons for him to leave D-block. If he ignores me and keeps leaving D-block I will demote or strike him depending on how bad it is.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: If a E-11 comes into D-block ordering people, I would kindly ask him to leave, if he refuses and this command is nearby I would get them. If his command isn't there, I would tell him to leave or be AOS'ed and if he evades the AOS and runs past the blue line out of our reach I would call staff to warn him for failRP (No foundation can cross the blue line unless getting a D-class or GenSec riot control). After that I would get the recordings and a screenshot of his warn and send it to his command asking if they can do anything about their rogue private.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: First, I would watch the person for awhile throughout a period of the day, if they display good conduct I would consider them for a promotion. I would ask some senior NCO's if they have been doing good to their standards, usually with a yes reply, or I get a recommendation from a Senior NCO. After that if they were in TS I would ask them to go to bunks, if not I would do /security (Name) please come to bunks as I need to speak with you. I will before the promotion tell them they need to be in TeamSpeak when on the job if they are not on.  After they enter bunks I explain that they are being promoted to SGT, I would explain that they  have a lot more responsibilities and grab the NCO guide and give it to them, reading it as we go explaining that they will need to take charge and show leadership in D-block, I would explain what they can do, like granting perms for enlisted to go to armory or medbay. That they themselves don't need perms but a good reason to leave D-block. I would explain to them that they can be apart of the FTO program and advise them to join it as it's required for command. I then would explain they can now apply for WO, this is junior command. I would also say that they can become a sniper at SFC+, which is one rank away. I will then tell them that they can and should refer to the NCO guide if they have any questions and that I'm open to any questions they may have. I would then send them to the discord and tell them to request tags, change their name, ask me or a different SFTO to train them for FTO, and I will hand them their whitelist. Then I will give them their tags and fill out a promotion log.

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

15 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Active, Responsible, Takes Lead, Great Command Performance 100% of the time, Has no toxic past/behavior, Committed.

Good Luck man! 

• Thanks 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

2 minutes ago, Sprinklertek said:

Major +Support

He's a Leader, takes initiative and is 100% dedicated

• Thanks 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

-Support

You were the one I mentored when you first got WO and it is nice to see you grow. However before you recently got more active again, you had a bad streak of inactivity. You have been a 1LT for little over a month now and I'd rather see you get CPT so you can train a bit more with that power. Though you complain sometimes, you are a nice person and someone I would like to eventually see in SCMD. However I think you need more time as I haven't truly seen you act on your own accords, and you rely on your fellow command a a lot rather that handling things by yourself. Next time applications are out I hope you will have grown to fit what I would personally like to see in the position. 

• Thanks 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

12 hours ago, APE said:

-Support

You were the one I mentored when you first got WO and it is nice to see you grow. However before you recently got more active again, you had a bad streak of inactivity. You have been a 1LT for little over a month now and I'd rather see you get CPT so you can train a bit more with that power. Though you complain sometimes, you are a nice person and someone I would like to eventually see in SCMD. However I think you need more time as I haven't truly seen you act on your own accords, and you rely on your fellow command a a lot rather that handling things by yourself. Next time applications are out I hope you will have grown to fit what I would personally like to see in the position. 

Imma have to agree coming to think of it. however Imma +/- because Jack is generally a great CMD member 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 10/5/2020 at 11:55 PM, APE said:

-Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 10/4/2020 at 1:48 AM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Active, Responsible, Takes Lead, Great Command Performance 100% of the time, Has no toxic past/behavior, Committed.

Good Luck man! 

14 hours ago, BadAim said:

+support

outstanding application, GJ 👍

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 10/4/2020 at 1:48 AM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Good Luck man! 

osu! achiever? I don't know

+ Support

Big boi deserves it, funny and active, not toxic and is very good in command

big + support from me chief

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 10/5/2020 at 11:55 PM, APE said:

You have been a 1LT for little over a month

Werent you a SM for 6 months?

Anyway i agree.

Jack S i love ya buddy but I don't think you are ready but I think you are 100% ready for the rank of CPT as  of now.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

1 hour ago, Jack II said:

Jack S i love ya buddy but I don't think you are ready but I think you are 100% ready for the rank of CPT as  of now.

Hes applying for major, not CPT

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

I still hope you take support from other branches 🙂

I am no longer in GENSEC but when D-Block is lost and Omicron-9 is needed, I have seen him do a very good job in commanding GENSEC that are in D-Block or around LCZ.

He is very kind to others and helps out the enlisted and NCOs when they need help. 

+Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

23 hours ago, Southpaw said:

I still hope you take support from other branches 🙂

I am no longer in GENSEC but when D-Block is lost and Omicron-9 is needed, I have seen him do a very good job in commanding GENSEC that are in D-Block or around LCZ.

He is very kind to others and helps out the enlisted and NCOs when they need help. 

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Woahh

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg