Make NOBLE a Commander

N0BLE FERRET

NOBLE APP FOR COMMAND

=========================================================================================================================

79365779_CreateNewTopic-GaminglightForums-GModCommunity-Personal-MicrosoftEdge9_30_20206_45_16PM.png.a008034e2ffa0ed3f7b8e2b781976f40.png                        833806643_TeamSpeak39_26_20201_59_40AM.png.42a12bb81d074a233e753601a9ad820a.png                                                            

=========================================================================================================================

Hi my name is NOBLE FERRET, but everyone calls me NOBLE, and I am a part of the Research Branch. Since I joined the SCP-RP community I have made many great friends. I like to bring people together and enjoy doing research activities that bring the community together. The days I became an  researcher  is the best day of my life I done lots of testing with the other researcher that made me better and know most of the SCP in the  foundation. I have done many events with HIGH/LOW Command and they where all fun and I’ve made some fantastic memories with  HIGH / LOW Command .

Why should you be research command:  I am always helping everyone who need help, and I am always up at night  seeing the JR ,AR,R and I tell them use the test generator to get some logs in. Most of the time I tell the to use it so  they post it in the form. The other reason why I should  become one most of the researcher listens to me for what I have to say like keep bunk door close when you leave the bunks  and they keep asking me can I do a test on an SCP, and I tell them  ask the high Commanders for a test and I do wish I can help most of the Researcher. Sometime when i doing a test that the other Researcher cant do , I tell them to tag a long and watch me to do a some test on two or more SCPs One of my Favorite  test I do the most of Researcher liked was 035 and 096 and how it went  SCP 096 face got melted  of my SCO 035 and I know I'm responsible as a Researcher, I'm always looking out for the safety of others and I know for a fact I will make for a great as a  low or high Commander  and the biggest reason I love making everyone come together and I do not like leaving anyone feeling left out or lonely, I will do my best to make everyone as happy as can be, and they enjoy doing test with each other.

why I make research active: I am always up and helping people do there test and I encourage the other to do there best and have fun doing it. Most researchers notice all the hard work I have bin doing is giving back, showing the how the SCPs work  and telling what not to do and I make shore they use the right gear for the job that they are doing and if some thing goes wrong , I all ways tell them to get some where safe  or run for your like . The other  day an EXP research said I some what enjoy getting chased by 106 and not 682 when they told me that , they said that they love research. One day I had convince  maintenance personnel to join owe team he was having a ball doing testing left and right. One more thing I have had so many trainees  in one day and right after I train them they all past, they all told me they made the best decision to become a researcher. Ireally hope i meet the requirement to be come an HIGH/LOW Command .

Things about  me : I have a health issue and if you see me not moving in the game  it is because of my health  I have a rare genetic disorder that  makes me in pain  very badly. The name of the disorder is called  Neurofibromatosis. I have NF1 it cases tumors to grow where in nerves  and in case if I do get in pain and if there is a meeting  and if I am not there I  am sorry I really hope you understand and if you will like to talk to me about my health your more than welcome to  talk to me about it and I know it scary but I am not scared. I am just trying to live life to my fullest. I love This server. I made a lot of friends and I know I will be a great and responsible  low or high commander. I really hope you take your time and think about making me an low or high   I am not in a rush and I know you guys have important things outside of the SCP-RP community.

OIP.jpg.9e928eb5094a8526e06d467679b0f8ca.jpg

(This is my 1st test log I have made)

20200911_210937.jpg.469b8217d18cd0f5b9de4e79a9913ce0.jpg

N0BLE FERRET - Gaminglight Forums - GMod Community and 2 more pages - Personal - Microsoft Edge 10_1_2020 1_45_10 AM.png

Edited by N0BLE FERRET
  • Like 1

+ Support

Noble is a great researcher and an amazing person. In addition to being active, he is responsible, considerate and he always involves medical staff in his research to get us out of Medbay.

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

16 minutes ago, General bacon said:

+SUPPORT 
-Nice dude
-does good test
-deserves it

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

12 hours ago, That Fireman Guy said:

Massive  +Support

-Great Guy

- Great Tests

- Active

- Absolutely Deserves it

26 minutes ago, jmgstartan618 said:

+support

-Very Respectful and kind

-Gives tips to other researchers

-Great App

-Good fit for cmd

Ps: ahah funni researcher

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, jmgstartan618 said:

+support

-Very Respectful and kind

-Gives tips to other researchers

-Great App

-Good fit for cmd

Ps: ahah funni researcher

I cant agree more, he needs this.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+Support

Honestly the most helpful enlisted within Research, I have seen him numerous times help others out who are in need. Not only that he is very active, and his test ideas are pretty good.

What I said above and his overall dedication to the server proves he is a good fit for command.

Also a overall great application, made it fun to read with a nice format. Unlike anything I have seen before.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |