Fireman Guy's 05 Research Application: Part 2

That Fireman Guy

In Game Name:

Fireman

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:104631010

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+):

Research

How many Strikes do you have:

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 

• I want to join the 05 Research team due to the fact that I believe I could do better tests and find more useful information with the tools 05 Research has and the authority it holds. I could use the Level 4 keycard to skip the checkpoints that would otherwise take longer cause I would need to do the whole "/me gives ID" thing. And I could use the authority to better handle situations where uncooperative researchers are messing up Tests and such. And the test clearances would allow me to see what kind of SCP information I had not previously had access to. As well as use that info in future testing to see how we can use it to better learn and contain our SCP objects. I also believe that with the new areas I can access I could utilize to it's fullest potential. I also want to join due to my test clearances I could allow newer Researchers to have experience with SCPs outside of their Clearance and help them not make mistakes due to lacking experience  when they gain access to that SCP (they would assist me with the test and therefore they would gain experience with that particular SCP). I would also be able to help more in situations I could not normally. I also want to improve as a Researcher and I believe 05 Research will be that push to improvement I am looking for.

Why should we accept you: 

• As I am already in Research Low Command I have experience with multiple SCP objects and know what they can and cannot do, and can avoid making certain mistakes that could cause a breach. I am also (in my opinion) a very active player. Also I try my absolute best to help and encourage Researchers when they feel down, I will always be here if anyone needs someone to talk to. I can also prove to be a very valuable asset when  I know what I am doing. And even if I don't look like I do, I put a great deal of effort when I am committed to achieving a goal of mine. I also wish to give everyone a great time whilst on the server, and I will make sure that they do. I also feel like I can provide great test logs and work as 05 Research. Either way, I just want everyone on the server to have a good time. See ya.
  • Like 1

A bigger nerd than ever

+support

+Moral Support 😄

+Experienced

+I have had only good encounters with Fireman

(Note: I love your signature lol)

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+support

Never interacted with you before

- But You seem like you know the job an actually want it to what its for RP an testing

-Amazing application 

From OH11 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 10/5/2020 at 10:31 PM, Crystal said:

+Support. I don't need to explain. He helpful in all ways

On 9/29/2020 at 1:19 AM, [GL] Dtscalice said:

+support

+Moral Support 😄

+Experienced

+I have had only good encounters with Fireman

(Note: I love your signature lol)

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 10/5/2020 at 10:31 PM, Crystal said:

+Support. I don't need to explain. He helpful in all ways

On 9/30/2020 at 2:38 PM, jmgstartan618 said:

+support 

Great Dude 

Nice and friendly

Good ass Cmd Member

Knows how to handle a problem

I'd say the same.

-OH12

I'd be glad to protec you 😎

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 9/30/2020 at 1:38 PM, jmgstartan618 said:

+support 

Great Dude 

Nice and friendly

Good ass Cmd Member

Knows how to handle a problem

Great guy, he gets my 

+Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 9/30/2020 at 1:40 AM, Surge said:

+support

Never interacted with you before

- But You seem like you know the job an actually want it to what its for RP an testing

-Amazing application 

Agree with everything except the first thing I had interaction with him and he is a nice dude

-OH6

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

+Support

Application is very good, and professional as well which is something I like to see within applications, not only that, but you're very active within research itself. Also you're command within Research which shows a handful of responsibility. One last note, an amazing person to speak with, always lending a hand to those in need of help.

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 10/7/2020 at 11:50 PM, Squash said:

+Support

Application is very good, and professional as well which is something I like to see within applications, not only that, but you're very active within research itself. Also you're command within Research which shows a handful of responsibility. One last note, an amazing person to speak with, always lending a hand to those in need of help.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

23 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Bread locked this topic