Hanxi's Staff Application - Accepted

hanxiii

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I becoem a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Hanxi

What is your steam name?: [GL] smelly

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:11101

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I've helped managed a small "Café RP" community/server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Around the first week of July

What date did you make your forums account?: August 6

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:  Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 9 warns

https://gyazo.com/6f7f685c8950e5393787da8d6cd13ec2

Have you donated?: Yes, 60 USD

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: Negative

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Hello, my name is Hanxi and I think I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator for the following reasons. I have three going to four weeks on this server and I think that the next step for me is helping out the community by becoming a staff member. Over the course of that time I have learned and studied the MOTD by being taught lessons from my warns over time to study and read the MOTD. I recently became a command member in State Police so I can handle situations needing de-escalating as well as maintaining control of situations and leadership. I conduct myself in a respectful and friendly manner to other players in game so I have community liking that will be  beneficial in my career as a staff member. I also think I deserve to become part of Gaminglight staff because I have a motive to enhance the experience for its players, I would like to help participate in dealing with enforcing the rules within the server and representing Gaminglight as whole.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I would bring the individual who called in the sit (if its the case), I would ask him what was going on to hear his side. Then I would bring the alleged Mass RDMer and ask him his side. Since all he is is cursing at me, I am unable to hear his side. I give him 3 verbal warnings, then I execute him a formal warning then contact a Mod to gag him.  I look at the logs to see that he in fact did instigate 4+ accounts. I ask him to ask him about it and he continues to cuss at me so I freeze and get him gagged again for the time being. I go and check his warnings to see his previous offenses. To see that he has had previous accounts of Mass RDM. I then proceed to issue him a formal warning and contact an admin or higher following COC to execute a 5 day ban.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+support

Active

Nice

Knows Rules

Pretty Gamer NGL

Had some fun times with this man 

Goodluck man

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

15 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+support

Active

Nice

Knows Rules

Pretty Gamer NGL

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

• Head of Staff
20 hours ago, jack2221 said:

Huge Plus +support to this man he is one of the most god tear of people 

Supper Nice 

Knows the rules

Great at RP

Always professional 

Just a god tear person 

Great dude, great command member, would make a great staff member. Huge +Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager