Report against Ronald - advertising to -support reports against him- Accepted

[GL] Protec

Your In-game: Cool FL

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:566292007

The player's name in-game: The Almighty Ronald

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:536440983

What did the player do: used text screen in front of spawn to tell players to -support the reports currently on the forum against him

Evidence (REQUIRED): image.png

What do you believe should happen to the player:

A warn, and for this to be taken into consideration for his other warn report and 30+ warn ban request that are currently pending.

Any extra information: N/A

Major +support

Constantly advertiezes his staff application as well as doing stuff like this in game.

This guy needs to get banned, this is no way to go about something you disagree with in the forums.

-Hanxi

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+ Support

Evidence shows a clear case of advertising, he's just mingy and needs to get a ban to have some time to learn. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

16 minutes ago, Niko Bellic said:

+ Support

Evidence shows a clear case of advertising, he's just mingy and needs to get a ban to have some time to learn. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, hanxiii said:

Major +support

Constantly advertiezes his staff application as well as doing stuff like this in game.

This guy needs to get banned, this is no way to go about something you disagree with in the forums.

-Hanxi

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

9 hours ago, hanxiii said:

Major +support

-Hanxi

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

8 hours ago, Austinn said:

Hes digging himself into a deeper hole
+Support

He needs to really clean up his act or he is gonna be perma banned and the fact that he said he didnt care if he got banned but he does this makes me think he does care.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

18 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

+ Support

This guy doesn't know when to quit lmao. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||