Turners retirement

turner6372

never thought id be making this but yeah. So I would say I am burnt out but I would be lying the actual reason why I'm retiring is because certain people have made this server not fun for me anymore. other then that I let me go my thoughts about certain people

-Creamey: A good HOS and fun to play with
-Mind: you have broken the curse you minge.
-MINI: cool dude 
-SIXX: ......
-APE: .....
-crest: you deserve that spot
-Drip: chill dude
-lantard: your fun to hang around
-jackS: O god its a jack
-pastor: still learning
-Bael: a great guy to hang around with
-Dread: you where so close to getting mind to 6 retired DHFTO's so close
-Drago: has perfect timing...
-Assassin and comet: your both fun to hang around with
-Sinnik: yes i put you last and no I am not saving best for last.  but yeah have fun with your duties
for those who where WO's that became 2LT have Fun
everyone else hope you have a good day

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 4

Thank you for the amount of time and dedication you put into Security. See you around, buddy.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support
Good application
Very nice
Would love to see you as staff

Everything aside this is a fat F moment

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Can't wait for your return Turners. 

Have fun on your endevors, I will be here.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Turners, you've been a great mentor and you helped me be the best low command i can be. I will miss you and i'm saddened that you have left but i wish you luck in the future events that will take place in your life. I bid you farewell for now and hope you come back in the future.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

._. 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Sinnik locked this topic