Gubby Warn appeal

Some Weeb

Your In-game Name:Gubby 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

The admin's name in-game: Sparkle 

The admin's steam name:[GL] RDSparkle

What warning did you receive: Combat Healing 

When did you receive this warning:9/26/20 

Why do you think this warn was false: Because at the time this happened I was behind the elevator's gate aka cover in which nobody can shoot me thus I am not in a active shoot out another thing is they literally aren't even shooting at me so how is this a shoot out if there is no shooting also in the end you can see to people rushing and I have my medkit out this is due to me being in the middle of applying a hemo and I can't actually switch to my weapon but before they shot I had a weapon out 

Evidence the warning is false:https://medal.tv/clips/33551861/Hxg6rl83rlYu

Any extra information: N/A 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Whilst they were shooting in your direction, neither team would be able to hit the other, making it not active

Personally, I don't see how this would be a formal warn rather than a verbal for trying not to heal while in almost-active combat

Edit: further +support, doesn't even look like they're trying to shoot at you before or while you're healing

Edited by [GL] Jack I the One & Only

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

+/- Support until I hear @Dectand @SparkleSide. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I was given the exact video above, so how I saw this:

His positioning of where he was healing was exactly ideal. He was directly in the line of sight of potential combatants that was only hindered by a couple gates of the elevator. I was thinking on if that gate were to go up what the implications would be. Putting himself in a position that would be considered active combat.

Now the definition of "active" shootout is very up to us to determine, what constitutes active and what constitutes becoming inactive. I am okay of being told that my interpretation of this being "active" is wrong. I'll take any feedback from this appeal, accepted or denied.

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I was given the exact video above, so how I saw this:

His positioning of where he was healing was exactly ideal. He was directly in the line of sight of potential combatants that was only hindered by a couple gates of the elevator. I was thinking on if that gate were to go up what the implications would be. Putting himself in a position that would be considered active combat.

Now the definition of "active" shootout is very up to us to determine, what constitutes active and what constitutes becoming inactive. I am okay of being told that my interpretation of this being "active" is wrong. I'll take any feedback from this appeal, accepted or denied.

Multiple security personnel had an active visual on you making it so that we know it's you. The fact that we know it's you and not another ci member allows us to know that you're the one we were in combat with. With this information, we can see that he was indeed shooting at us which wouldn't end the combat session. we had active visuals on you and as long as the visual isn't broken I feel that the warning was necessary for the circumstances given as it is seen as a combat healing. If you're going by the logic that if he was taking cover he can heal during a firefight it would be hypocritical as it is the definition of still being relevant to the actual firefight. I don't see how this can not be seen as combat healing. 

I would love to see from your perspective to how this wouldn't be combat healing be put in more depth.

I am open to any feedback on this situation but as of right now I will keep it at a -support 

• Like 1

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

19 minutes ago, Dect said:

Multiple security personnel had an active visual on you making it so that we know it's you. The fact that we know it's you and not another ci member allows us to know that you're the one we were in combat with. With this information, we can see that he was indeed shooting at us which wouldn't end the combat session. we had active visuals on you and as long as the visual isn't broken I feel that the warning was necessary for the circumstances given as it is seen as a combat healing. If you're going by the logic that if he was taking cover he can heal during a firefight it would be hypocritical as it is the definition of still being relevant to the actual firefight. I don't see how this can not be seen as combat healing. 

I would love to see from your perspective to how this wouldn't be combat healing be put in more depth.

I am open to any feedback on this situation but as of right now I will keep it at a -support 

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+ Support.

From what I see, he’s currently out of combat and is taking covered. The Gensec aren’t actively shooting at him either. Combat healing according to the MOTD states that they mustn’t be in any combat in order to heal. He’s hiding behind an area, Gensec not shooting at them until the very end which he had his shield out.

9A726780-038F-4F13-B065-BF5541FBD5F4.jpeg

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

-Support
While he wasnt being damaged at the time yes he wasnt waiting the 10 Second out of combat minimum.
(The rule has always been you must be out of combat for 10 Seconds before you may heal again)
I know that because several people have been warned for that same reason before.

-Support

An active shootout is a vague term to specify as such. Now the problem here is no time frame was mentioned but I have seen people get warned for healing within the 10 second timeframe. If it means I can take cover I could just get behind a wall and heal immediately after I get shot. This would constitute combat healing.

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

9 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

An active shootout is a vague term to specify as such. Now the problem here is no time frame was mentioned but I have seen people get warned for healing within the 10 second timeframe. If it means I can take cover I could just get behind a wall and heal immediately after I get shot. This would constitute combat healing.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

23 hours ago, Skela said:

+ Support.

From what I see, he’s currently out of combat and is taking covered. The Gensec aren’t actively shooting at him either. Combat healing according to the MOTD states that they mustn’t be in any combat in order to heal. He’s hiding behind an area, Gensec not shooting at them until the very end which he had his shield out.

9A726780-038F-4F13-B065-BF5541FBD5F4.jpeg

So the clip started with me behind cover so there is no way to tell however when I go back again before I got rushed I was out of com at for about 10 seconds

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Dragin said:

So the clip started with me behind cover so there is no way to tell however when I go back again before I got rushed I was out of com at for about 10 seconds

Here is another clip I snapped of it. You were not out of combat as I was still shooting you. You then instantly hopped over to heal yourself.
https://medal.tv/clips/33636858/d13373GVpop1

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Thats a riot shield not a medkit the person healing me was Doom Guy as for the elevator you also stopped shooting 

are you gonna tell me that it's combat healing if someone shot a wall and there was someone healing on the other side its combat healing 

Edited by Dragin

3 minutes ago, Dragin said:

Thats a riot shield not a medkit the person healing me was Doom Guy as for the elevator you also stopped shooting 

Being shot at still means that you were in combat. someone still shot a bullet towards you at the end if you look. you were still being shot at and being shot at means you were in combat. 

Edited by Dect

You can't even hit me dude. Just cause you guys think you can shoot through solid objects doesn't mean I am breaking the rules 😂

Just now, Dragin said:

You can't even hit me dude. Just cause you guys think you can shoot through solid objects doesn't mean I am breaking the rules 😂

If you're being directly shot that means you are in combat. I don't understand how you still don't think that this isn't combat healing. Being shot at = combat. Meaning that your statement of saying that you were out of combat for 10 seconds is a lie. 

No it's not a lie incase you haven't read let me sum it up I was talking about the video in the appeal not this one that you didn't care to bring up till now 

also that person shooting at me at the end was using a tranq something that not only you can use against people but can be punished severely for so I am fine reporting you guys to for attempting to tranq humans if you would like 

Edited by Dragin

12 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

12 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

No where in the MOTD does it state I have to be in cover for a certain amount of time and people can get into cover and heal it's what GENSEC do MTF everyone 

for example  like the medical post when D class rush Medic's are always healing people when we barge in even after the sudden fact | Thanks for feedback though 

16 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

Edited by Dragin