Should Samall become Trial-Mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Samall become Trial-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Samall

What is your steam name?:Samall56

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:553740561

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No.

What date did you start playing on the community?: End of June I would say.

What date did you make your forums account?: July 10.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Silver.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 0 

Warns.thumb.jpg.561a5cab052df26e405adf074cd4b62e.jpg

Have you donated?: Yes for Silver.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Not needed.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I feel I deserve this rank for different reasons. The first being is Gaminglight is a place myself and many others enjoy and no one wants to have the fun ruined by rule-breakers. I notice during off-hours not many admins are on that can handle sits and some might even be overwhelmed at that time. I'd like to help out these staff members during these hours where they might not be able to take sits. Also, I realize I may not be that familiar with the ULX commands but I can promise you I am a quick learner indeed. Next, I'm very active on the server this could help when there aren't as many staff members on. Even though school is going on for myself and many others I can still be active and help out the staff on SCP-RP all week long. I've wanted to apply for staff for some time now but I felt I didn't have the experience I needed yet, but now I feel I am ready to take on the task of trial-mod. I'd like to help Gaminglight SCP-RP become and even more enjoyable place for myself and others by joining the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If it comes to my knowledge someone is Mass RDMing,I would bring them to the staff room and would then explain the rule they just broke. If they start to disrespect me i'd try to calm them down and explain that they are just making the situation worse for both parties. But, if they keep disrespecting me either in chat or through talking I would mute/gag them. Once everything is situated I would then grab their steam-id and explain to them they are getting a warning for MRDM/Staff Diss. Lastly, I would call an admin to ban the user for 5 days.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? (Not Required)

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? (Not Required)

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? (Not Required)

+Support

Mans got the errors to state he's dedicated

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

why is it I never see you?

I haven't really had "pleasant" encounters nor bad ones

meh I'll go with sparkle this is a ok app  + 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Your application is pretty solid so sure. Hope to see you on the field.

+Support

all my interactions with samall have been wonderful, Major +Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+Support

+Dedicated to server

+Follows rules

+Has time within server

+Application is very good

+MRDM Question is very good as well

+/-I know who you're, however I am unsure if other people OUTSIDE of CI know who you are

+/-Has not been too active as of recent (At least from my perspective)

Overall, worthy for staff, Application is great and so is your attitude and your non mingey nature

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

1 hour ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

One of the most responisble E-11 I have. Owns up to his mistakes and fixes them.

He's trustworthy and unbiased so I believe he will do well.

He gets on at a weird time but still manages to do all his command duties and exceeds expectations with regards to leadership and being able to do the right thing.
Big +Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

15 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

He gets on at a weird time but still manages to do all his command duties and exceeds expectations with regards to leadership and being able to do the right thing.
Big +Support

osu! achiever? I don't know

I dont know who you are

But your app is good 

+Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg