12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

1.     What is your in-game name?: Ruben

2.     What is your steam name?: Ruben On The Radio

3.     What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:56836889

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have staffing experience on this server , joined the staff team december 2019

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2017

6.     What date did you make your forums account? December 17th 2017

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8.     How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 , https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2199658272

9.     Have you donated? Yes

10.  What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

11.  Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12.  Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes i have

13.  Timezone:  GMT +1 

14.  Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Voxis, Solomon, SpadeH

15.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to start of by saying thanks to everyone who has guided me along my journey troughout my endeavours as a staff member. Many people inspired me and I am hoping to inspire others. I have gained such a vast amount of knowledge about this server and its playerbase. I have learned how to handle and approach certain situations with more confidence which helped me and countless other players resolve their issues. I also have been staff before on this server giving me a small edge over the others due my increased amount of experience, skill and mindset  Overall I am very friendly, kind and understanding person within this community with a lot of RP experience which give me a lot of insight to certain RP related Staff Situations. I am always neutral and act with utmost professionalism when preforming my tasks in order to maintain structure and quality within my field.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 1st thing is to remain calm and isolate said person from everybody else by taking him onto a roof for example. Ask if he can calm down and try to talk to him regarding his actions. If he proceeds to talk over me and disrespecting me i would use the gag or mute command in order to proceed. I would ban them as long as i am able to depending on my rank and request a ban extension from jmt to the proper 5 days.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

8 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

-very good guy to be around

-great staff

-active

-approachable

10/10 would like to see him be a senior mod hes awesome

I agree with Jacky, Good luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

19 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

-great staff

-active

-approachable

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

23 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

-great staff

-active

-approachable

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Please come speak to me in regards  of your denial.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager