Should I be a Senior Moderator?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Sparkle

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] RDSparkle

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:59197292

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, former Head Admin of (defunct) Last Bastion Breach server & former Server/Discord Manager of Pixel's SCP:RP Community.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): January 8th, 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 13, 2017 (First Post: February 2020)

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.60ce23593f03a819432abee29bd68041.png

9. Have you donated? Yes, Platinum and miscellaneous items

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Read and Understood.

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Admin: Doggo | Senior Admin: Inaccurate, Rektify

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I believe I deserve this rank for multiple reasons. First, I have gained a bunch of experience in the many sits I have taken over the past couple months. I have made myself knowledgeable on most of the rules so that I can assist other players in understanding them too. With anything I am unsure of, I make sure to check the MOTD for reference and ask fellow staff if necessary.

Second, I believe I have followed through on my promise that was made in my trial mod interview to carry forward my skills from my previous staff runs in other communities. I am cautious and careful about my sits and ensure all sides have a say on the issue. I am stern but also nice about genuine accidents if players want to learn from them while taking account logs and previous warnings.

Third, I have mastered the ULX commands required for my rank and have gotten quicker and more efficient with them.

Fourth and finally, I have balanced myself between my command role, my IRL work situation, and staffing. I recognize that I have to make sacrifices to my RP so others can enjoy theirs and make those sacrifices every day. I am committed to being online and available whenever it is possible.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

When the player in question is brought to the sit, I'll give them an opportunity to calm down before beginning. If they refuse, I will mute and/or gag depending on the player. I will begin by checking logs to determine if and how many were RDMed. I will allow the player time to explain their actions if they so wish. If it is confirmed by logs and explanation that they mass RDMed, I will explain that they are receiving a warning and a ban for the incident. After, I will issue a MRDM warning along with how many were killed and contact an Admin+ to issue the appropriate length ban (5 days per handbook). If none are available, I will contact a Senior Moderator to issue a shorter ban until it can be properly lengthened.

17-Q2. In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

The circumstances depend on the player. After the initial punishment has been handed, I will keep watch on the player and notify other staff just in case. If additional punishment is necessary, I will escalate based on the punishment guidelines in the handbook. If not, then the day carries on.

• Like 1

+Support

It seems like you have a fair bit of experience with staffing, which is a good sign that you won't abuse your powers and minge. Since you are also pretty active, you could help out with event team members more and help them out.

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

+support
Honestly, he should be admin by now, sparkle mentored me when i was trial mod, and just got the promo because i made an app, i got the promo he deserved so very much, and i honestly believe he should get the rank of admin, possible or not.

Edited by Cogs

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

MAJOR + SUPPORT!
Sparkle is extremely active and is hands down the best mod. I'm honestly shocked he hasn't been promoted yet. His sits are fast and professional and I've never have had an issue with him. He is extremely fit for the job and fully deserves senior mod!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

1 hour ago, Cogs said:

+support
Honestly, he should be admin by now, sparkle mentored me when i was trial mod, and just because i made an app, i got the promo he deserved so very much, and i honestly believe he should get the rank of admin, possible or not.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

6 hours ago, Cogs said:

+support
Honestly, he should be admin by now, sparkle mentored me when i was trial mod, and just because i made an app, i got the promo he deserved so very much, and i honestly believe he should get the rank of admin, possible or not.

On 7/12/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cogs said:

+support
Honestly, he should be admin by now, sparkle mentored me when i was trial mod, and just got the promo because i made an app, i got the promo he deserved so very much, and i honestly believe he should get the rank of admin, possible or not.

+Support
Reasons above!

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+Support

Sparkle definitely deserves to be a senior moderator in my eyes. When I hop on the server, I see Sparkle take the initiative many times (first one taking staff sits, flagging onto administrative jobs, always trying to help out) and he is quite friendly. He handles his sits relatively well and, if he continues to put in the work like he does now, I can see him reaching admin in no time!

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

3 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Sparkle definitely deserves to be a senior moderator in my eyes. When I hop on the server, I see Sparkle take the initiative many times (first one taking staff sits, flagging onto administrative jobs, always trying to help out) and he is quite friendly. He handles his sits relatively well and, if he continues to put in the work like he does now, I can see him reaching admin in no time!

Major +support

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 7/14/2020 at 7:58 AM, Rektify said:

+Support

Rejected from the gaminglight community

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept your promotion application! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."