Should I be a T-Mod?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a T-mod?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Jack

What is your steam name?: [GL]Jackwebb1112

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:102743983

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do in fact. I have been staff on literally ever server I've ever joined. Mainly Eclipse gaming  and other that I don't remember, mostly have shut down (including eclipse). I was basically manager of Eclipse and staff on there for 5/6 years strait, I manage ULX stuff and tested new updates and made sure they were A-ok I also managed staff on there. On other servers I just mainly stood around admin and did a majority of sits.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Mon, Dec 9, 2019 3:37 PM (thanks to 076 bot on utility discord)

What date did you make your forums account? May, 12, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

image.thumb.png.c553770ae84f58d3a850a7bc1245fa09.png

The homophobia one I learned my mistake and took the ban and warn with open arms, I deserved it fully and took full responsibility. I watch my mouth from now on and it has honestly helped me watch my words from then on.

Have you donated? yes, around $400. 180 on this account and around 220 on my other account.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not anymore

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes I have and understood

Timezone: central

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum). Well I believe I am fairly well known on the server and well liked. I would love to help out the other staff members and help relieve them of any duty holding back their RP potential. I honestly love taking sits because I know I get to help people and then teaching people the rules to hancen their RP. One thing that I notice is that when in a sit some staff would not like to fully describe what the person did wrong and did the bare minimum and left the offender sometimes actually confused of what they did and they would believe it to be a BS reason. I try to help as many out as possible and even go out of the server and try to help people out if they have any personal issues that I can tell is hurting them. I fully care about every single person I ever meat even if it's the only time I do. I wish to be able to assist more people and I believe staffing would help me accomplish this goal. Everything I  try to do is for the betterment of people in any situation for fairness and justice. I am very calm and do pretty well under pressure, I don't get angry or heated at all and I'm pretty laid back. I treat every scenario like the same and go into with the goal to inform people of what they did wrong and hopefully clear confusion and hope to have someone learn something new and admit to their mistake.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would try to have them calm down peacefully and warn them if they continue then they are making it worse for themselves and say if they continue then they will be gagged. If they continue then I gag them then list off the reasons why he is going to be warned forMass RDM and staff diss. Then after I warn them say that they are receiving a 5 day ban for mass RDM.

image.png

Edited by Jack (utility one)
another photo of my warns was at the bottome
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+support
Jack has been apart of this community for a long time and has done nothing but good in SCP-RP. He is amazing at remembering rules and i know he will enforce every single rule, not letting a single thing slide.

• Like 1

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• Manager

+Support
I see this man on every single day, and if he can't get on he lets people know if he can't get on. He communicates well, and he follows the rules, I have not gotten one sit against him. Every time I speak with him, he is nice and understanding, and doesn't get mad from what I understand from him. Would be a great addition to the staff team! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

18 minutes ago, fazfan1987 said:

+support
Jack has been apart of this community for a long time and has done nothing but good in SCP-RP. He is amazing at remembering rules and i know he will enforce every single rule, not letting a single thing slide.

Pretty fun person, approachable and is one of my best men in E11. I trust that he can do justice to the staff team.

Good luck!

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, fazfan1987 said:

+support

He cool guy

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support

Jack 01 has shown amazing leadership in the Jack army, being our leader, he has done so much for the community of the Jacks (having created it) and is very passionate about the things he cares for. i think he would be an outstanding staff member

+ he sounds like swaggersouls pretty epic if you ask me B)

Edited by B1s0nl0v3r

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+support 

you seem like a vary viable candidate, you’ve staffed before and seem to have a lot of experience on the server. I’d love to see you helping out others!

-MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22

-MTF Nu7 PVT WAK O07C 

-MTF E11 PFC WAK

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

10 hours ago, Mr. February said:

+Support
I see this man on every single day, and if he can't get on he lets people know if he can't get on. He communicates well, and he follows the rules, I have not gotten one sit against him. Every time I speak with him, he is nice and understanding, and doesn't get mad from what I understand from him. Would be a great addition to the staff team! 

He is a great command member and I would love to work with him on the staff team!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

12 hours ago, fazfan1987 said:

+support

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

+Support

cool guy
is entrusted with cmd

kinda cringe ngl

Edited by Ritz
misunderstanding about the accounts was cleared up

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

13 minutes ago, Ritz said:

+Support

cool guy
is entrusted with cmd

whut

isn't this a ban-able offense

he means forums account and the account he used to buy additions to CCs im pretty sure, he got locked outta the other ones.

Edited by Jack II
  • Like 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

1 hour ago, Ritz said:

+Support

cool guy
is entrusted with cmd

whut

isn't this a ban-able offense

He got locked out of his old one, so he used the other ones with perission from igneous

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

20 hours ago, fazfan1987 said:

+support