Jay's research command application

icee jay

In case who ever is reading this prefers to read off google docs.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18KlHQ7K-fcjaui9Z7SHS0DoifFe05vJkcbn0CmHA-qg/edit?usp=sharing

Name: Jay 

Current Rank:LR

Time in Research (Approximate): My first test log was posted on 18 april however I was in research approximately two to three weeks before this was posted. This was due to the fact I was getting used to research. So the 1st of april or a little before this time.

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum);(word count 165) To start I am experienced in command rolls due to me being 1LT in E-11 as the time of writing this. I'm also very reliable. I will help the branch out in any way I can. In E-11 at this moment I am DHFTO and HFTO soon I got this not by being lucky but taking action to further the branch. I promise you I will have this same mentaile as the research command. I'm trustworthy. I will not let you down. I will give research all I can. So I tell you what I'm bringing to the table, I'm bringing guts, witts, experience, and determination. I'm ready to take the challenge of help leading the research team to a brighter future. I'm ready to adapt and overcome any problems  that will arise. I will say this I know I need to get more training done and I will. I love the research division and if I'm able to make a difference here I will. 

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?;(word count 178) To begin I want to grow the research branch. Everyone loves mass tests so I will hold more mass tests every other day if I'm able.Promoting the ones who deserves it is a really good way to keep people to keep coming back. So I would hang back a watch to see who's doing great work and who is the most active promoting these people is something I must do. I will try my best to get to know the new JRs who join. Welcoming the new JRs with open arms will hopefully keep them in research. I will try to find flaws and try to fix these said flaws to the best to my ability. Taking suggestions and relaying them to other research commands is also a good way to boost activity due to everyone feeling their voice is heard. Also I will push for more training. Not just training a new JR but molding him\her into a great research member. I will also supervise lower ranking members' tests helping them and as we go. 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

Jay is one my most trustworthy men in E11 and puts his heart into everything he does. This lad has patience and can do a lot for the branch. He had done a lot for my branch and I believe he can do the same for research. His tests are good and and he has my full support

+Support

• Thanks 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Im posting this here as well as on the other post.

Please Note: You can only apply for Command or Field Agent

Not Both

Friendly Heads Up!

7 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Jay is one my most trustworthy men in E11 and puts his heart into everything he does. This lad has patience and can do a lot for the branch. He had done a lot for my branch and I believe he can do the same for research. His tests are good and and he has my full support

+Support

But Im +Supporting this Application for the reasons of what Zeus said 🙂

Edited by GLaDOS
  • Thanks 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+Support

From my encounters with him he's a nice guy and pretty humble, willing to admit when he's made mistakes. Now, I am concerned that being in dual command might make it difficult for him to split his time effectively, but aside from that I see no reason why he shouldn't be promoted to command.

• Thanks 1

+support jay is worth a command slot and is a really great person!

• Thanks 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+support, dude means business, when it comes to rp, hes all serious. It would be nice to see him in a position of command.

• Thanks 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats!!!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current