Sixx's Security HCMD Application

Sixx

Requirement(s): 2LT+ in GENSEC 

In Game Name: Sixx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174348602

What is your current Rank: 1LT

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: Yes but no. On this server security is the first branch I've joined and the only branch I've truly loved being a part of. This is the first and only branch I've become a command in, as this is the only branch I'm in. 

Date of when you first joined GENSEC: Around 12/20/19

How many Strikes do you have: 0

What is your main goal of being GENSEC High Command: My main goal of becoming GENSEC High Command is to fix the problems that security has and lead it in the right direction. Very recently GENSEC has been going through a MASSIVE change and i wish to help GENSEC during these times. 

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it: Currently with GENSEC there numerous problems that are affecting everyone, from HCMD to an OFC. These problems have been, Hurting GENSEC activity, Lowering motivation to get on the server let alone be on GENSEC, and hurting the branch reputation as a whole.

The problems with GENSEC and ways I could fix it: 

. A lack of new content for GENSEC, let me explain. GENSEC has recently gotten a Branch Update, which is great and it solved problems like GENSEC being underpowered, too many jobs to manage, and it paves the way for new content which we haven't received yet. When was the last time we have added a new, unique job, A WHILE AGO! Sure we added our level 55+ job which is just a more buffed version of riot control, but there's nothing unique there. What I can help do, with help from fellow CMD members is to make there more things to work towards! Other branches have interesting things like the E11s Combat Engineer or Research’s R.I.G unit. As HCMD I could add a new job that security members can work towards! Something that people aspire to become and is something new. What will this job be, I'm not sure yet. Before adding this job I would consult fellow CMD members and get opinions from Security on what THEY WANT.

. GENSEC Activity. This one is something that can't be done easily without disrupting the balance that security plays on the server, after all i can't force people to get on BUT we can do things to make them want to get on. First thing we can do is add more content. As i said above we haven't been adding anything that new and security have stayed the same for a long time while other branches look COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Next thing we can do is hopefully give security a little more freedom. Sitting in D-Block when nothing is happening can be very boring so giving more freedoms could help this. 

. GENSEC Branch reputation. Our branch reputation isn't the best to say the least. From the times OFCs RDM’d and GENSEC members yelling at other branches it hasn't been looking too good. There isn't a sure-fire way to fix this problem but I believe I can help us take a step in the right direction to shed security in a better light. First off we need to deal with branch dissing and branch relationships. I believe we can have Joint PTS with other branches. This might be a little hard to set up but I believe it could help. This helps deal with problems between MTF and CI and hopefully this can help us. Next is to change our training/promotion program. I believe that in our training or promotions we should do some trigger discipline, because this seems like a recurring issue. 

What do you think of GENSEC ability to keep D block under control and what do you think can be improved:  I think our ability to have D-Block under control is mediocre at best. D-Class have been changing with the server, becoming more organized, and becoming more powerful. It's kinda sad to see security losing to D-Class in a 1v1 when after all THEY ARE PRISONERS. Remember when Security used to be able to hold down D-Block easily for the most part and D-Class used their brains to run past us when a researcher opens a door or hides somewhere waiting for the right moment to run? Yeah me neither because its been awhile. I think we can improve upon how trained our security members are. As i said above i think we should start hosting more PT’s and implement more trigger discipline into our training. And you know what the best part of this, IT'S A WIN WIN FOR EVERYONE. MTF Gets better trained recruits and we can hold down D-Block more so research and utility can do their job! 

Why should we accept you in GENSEC High Command? (150 word minimum): I have been in this branch for a fair amount of time now, since December 2019 and it has been sad watching security go down the path it's been going and I believe that there needs to be change! I Strive to help this branch and at the rank I'm at right now I can't really do anything about this. I believe I should become HCMD because I can help steer security in a better direction. Furthermore on this server I'm already trusted with the power that I have from being a part of ET, being a Mod, and being Security CMD. Im can be very active on the server now ( Since i'm off LOA and be going on LOA and time soon) and i've proven my dedication to this branch by never giving up from the time my first WO application got denied and through all the drama security has i've stayed and tried my best to help the situations. There's a gap in Security HCMD right now and I believe I can fill the gap and benefit security at the same time. 

~Sixx

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support

Wow. This application had an insane amount of time and effort put in this. Sixx’s got potential.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+/- Leaning +
+ Always have had great experiences with him
+ Nice application
+Active
+/- Tad bit of a jump ( But it shouldn't really matter as you have all rights to post your application at your current rank)

Edited by Orange 🍊
  • Like 1

+Support

lots of effort

i don;t like that one part where he goes im going to add something new and intuitive but i ahev no diea what it is
it's like an official saying: I'm going to solve world hunger but i have no idea how to do it and don't really have a semblance of a plan outside of a base idea

he sounds like a good candidate anyways tho

• Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

-support i have experienced you minging a fuck ton and jumping on trainee jobs only to fuck around, definitely not high command material.

• Laughing 2

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 6/6/2020 at 12:29 AM, Orange 🍊 said:

+/- Leaning +
+ Always have had great experiences with him
+ Nice application
+Active
+/- Tad bit of a jump ( But it shouldn't really matter as you have all rights to post your application at your current rank)

osu! achiever? I don't know