trial moderator  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be trial moderator

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Blight or Blightcaller

What is your steam name?: Ze Blightcaller [GL]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:68484218

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I have not been staff but I know the basics

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Its been awhile so its hard to determine exactly when I started playing on Gaming light SCPRP server so a few months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? February 5 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 (there should be a picture down below)

Have you donated? yes I have donated by buying the MTF Pack, Gold Pack, And SCP Pack.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: yes

Time zone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

The reasons I know why I should Deserve the rank to be honest is I want to help out in the community even more. I have learned the basics of using admin commands on the job in event team when doing or helping out in a event, I have learned the do's and don'ts in SCP MOTD, and Rules for MTF alike. I have kept a clean record in the community to prevent getting warns and strikes. The Role for staff to me is an important role to keep the community and server clean for players to enjoy. A staff Job is an important Role In the community/server and without them it would bring chaos it. I may be slow to learn the ropes but when I finally learn the patterns to become and acting like a trial moderator, I will take pride in keeping my work safe and clean when dealing with on the job duty. The one reason I do want to help is to fill in the staff needed in this community because not everyone can get the help needed when they ask and I want to be there to assist and help out best I can. I also am very mature when doing my work when on the job such as E11 and other. When it comes to taking insults I don't break at all since I'm used to them when I use to play on console, I'm more of a passive type since I find being aggressive in a game is childish so it doesn't bother me. I am very Nice to people when meeting new faces and always stay positive in situations. That's all the reasons I have about believing that I deserve on becoming a Trial Moderator and helping out the gaming light SCPRP Community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would claim to sit if no one is available to claim it and head over to one of the empty admin rooms. I would then bring the one who asked for the case be brought to admin room for a sit. I ask him to explain is side of the story then bring the one he called about who is MASS RDMing. I confront him about what the guy who made the case his story about him doing these things. If the guy just doesn't care and curses I will gag him and then check the logs for the cases of kills, incidents and evidence held against him. I will check if he has any additional warnings in the past he has done before warning him about MASS RDM and DISing ADMIN any additional warnings such as rasicim, homophobia, LTAP, that transpire within the sit will be recorded on note and then call a admin+ depending on the warnings they have about the ban being made.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? N/A

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? N/A

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? N/A

enied.

20200423132432_1.jpg

Edited by Ze Blightcaller

Currently: MTF E11 LTCOL

+/-Support

Your application is nice and you seem like a good fit for the staff team. The only downsides are that I have never seen you on the server or TeamSpeak before, you forgot to add a poll to the application, and I would recommend boosting your activity on the forums.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

-Support 

I don’t see you much on the server anymore. Poor activity 

No poll

Could improve on forums activity 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 4/23/2020 at 9:00 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support 

I don’t see you much on the server anymore. Poor activity 

No poll

Could improve on forums activity 

+No warns

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+support

In all my time of playing on this server, I can’t think of a nicer and fairer person than Blight. I think that his general calmness and fairness would make him a perfect fit for the job. Plus he has past experience on ET. For those of you that don’t see him on the server, I can vouch that he plays on Security, E11, SCPs, etc. It may not be much coming from me, but trust me he’s there. 
(ooc he has a different name in E11 so maybe that’s why)

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

56 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

In all my time of playing on this server, I can’t think of a nicer and fairer person than Blight. I think that his general calmness and fairness would make him a perfect fit for the job. Plus he has past experience on ET. For those of you that don’t see him on the server, I can vouch that he plays on Security, E11, SCPs, etc. It may not be much coming from me, but trust me he’s there. 

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+/- Support

//:> Wants to support the community [+]

//:> Lack of activity on the server from what I have seen [-]

//:> Lacks the required amount of overall forum activity and participation [-]

While your application is decently composed and formatted, and you seem to know what you are doing, I don't see you active that often on the community, whether it be due to your timezone not being in line with EST or otherwise. I can vouch however that Blight is indeed a nice and respectable community member, and tries to be as fair as possible when he can be. His overall demeanor is that of someone that I could personally trust if he was given the opportunity to staff for the community.

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

-Support

Everything is good about this post but the poll is not private.

(3. You are to make a "private" poll on the post with the options “Yes” or “No”.)

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+/- Support

- A very pleasant guy in the community.

- Your activity could be better

- Just recently got a warn so you have to make sure you don't brake anymore rules.

-Decent APP

Edited by BlueToxicTank

On 4/27/2020 at 6:43 PM, BlueToxicTank said:

+/- Support

- A very pleasant guy in the community.

- Your activity could be better

- Just recently got a warn so you have to make sure you don't brake anymore rules.

-Decent APP

-I barely see you on but yes, overall decent application.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 4/23/2020 at 3:08 PM, Gasss said:

+Support

No warns

Decently Active

Respectful

Should be given a chance at staff

Add a poll

Good Luck!

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 4/25/2020 at 8:38 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

I've seen him a lot on lately and think he will only improve from here. I also agree with all Cheesey said.

• Dislike 1

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."