Comrade's Staff Report by Waffle

TG_Kilo

Your In-game: Waffle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:168887765

The admin's name in-game: Comrade/MoneyPrinterGoBrr (According to Cancer)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] ☭ Comrade военком

What did the admin do: Abusing his commands, (PROBABLY) mass RDMing E11 + RPing off duty while being uncloaked and buying weapons

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Screen shot by cancerimage.png.b4059868767941a65bab9add1e8bd484.png

My Screenshot

image.thumb.png.8b4c6f85cb02400734d71076e1946dcc.png 

image.thumb.png.898c4387267513f905c0c3fdea15d7a0.pngimage.pngimage.thumb.png.24237f1ffcda4eddc0987f88de5f73d4.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Removal from staff. This is a complete breach of MOTD and Staff Handbook. A strike should be given AT THE MINIMUM in my opinion.

Any extra information: Cancer says he put in Comrade's steam ID and "Money Printer" popped up for the logs. Also he was slightly mingeing and encouraging some of the E11 who joined him and they all keycard spammed right click as an example.

Edited by TG_Waffle
  • Like 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

I will be stating different things based on what I see.

The RDM part of e-11 should be a player report. He was killing them on the evidence that he was able to do /uncloak (unless it was an accident but due to evidence gotta say he didn't do it off duty) so he was on duty during the killing. +support

Then on RPING on duty and buying guns on duty. That is obvious. As it shows him talking and doing stuff with e-11 which he shouldn't be doing. As it is breaking guidelines and is what staff should not be doing while on duty. 

On 2/12/2018 at 2:00 PM, Zeeptin said:

1). No roleplaying.

Overall +support as he was breaking the staff handbook, but maybe just a strike as it wasn't a major thing he was taking part in as he was at E-11 base and not in the foundation shooting CI/Foundation. And i'm pretty sure this is his first offence. 

Edited by Chief_
Changed RDM statement due to things stated below

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

12 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

I will be stating different things based on what I see.

The RDM part of e-11 should be a player report. As his name was yellow (which would be job color) is not the administration job color. That color would be purple. So he was on a RP job when doing it. The job was A CI job. If you dont have screenshots of where it was taking place. I have to assume it might of been him being in combat w/ CI or he was just being casual having some fun with them in like a kill house or something. But it is suspicious. -support

Then on RPING on duty and buying guns on duty. That is obvious. As it shows him talking and doing stuff with e-11 which he shouldn't be doing. As it is breaking guidelines and is what staff should not be doing while on duty. 

Overall +support as he was breaking the staff handbook, but maybe just a strike as it wasn't a major thing he was taking part in as he was at E-11 base and not in the foundation shooting CI/Foundation. And i'm pretty sure this is his first offence. 

No the color represents the current RP job they are on. Not the job they were on during that time

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support, Sadly  

Why I do like comrade as a friend and pretty nice guy overall he was minging while on duty. He first came to E11 base because someone was spawning a lot of props and he was dealing with it. After he dealt with that some E11 started to set up an "ID Checkpoint" and comrade was minging via killing us while he was on the admin job. He then proceeded to join us on the checkpoint in E11 base and was checking IDs with us while uncloaked and on duty. Then Waffle and Drago proceeded to enter E11 base where they saw comrade off duty and were taking screenshots. Waffle then proceed to make threats that he will make a report if he wasn't left alone since E11 was telling him to leave the base and he wasn't eventually gunned down due to not listening. Now time to address the accusations waffle made on comrade,

• Abusing his commands: Well someone in RP cuffed him WHILE HE WAS CLOAKED AND ON DUTY so I don't see anything wrong with this.
  • Mass RDMing E11: That's 100% True and he did it while on duty.
  • RPing while off duty and buying weapons: Well this is true to an extent. He did engage in RP for about 2 min while E11 was sitting in base doing an "ID                            checkpoint" and he didn't buy weapons, rather he spawned them in and used it to Mass RDM E11.
  • Uncloaked: Yes this is true, he was going uncloaked then cloaked again multiple times

Note: This is what I witnessed while being there the entire time, I would still wait to hear comrades side of the story as there might be some stuff I missed.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Sixx said:

he didn't buy weapons, rather he spawned them in and used it to Mass RDM E11.

Just wanted to use this to further aid this report

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

34 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

No the color represents the current RP job they are on. Not the job they were on during that time

Let me add somehting else also. It isnt saying what job he is on sadly. I dont know if he is on staff job or RP job at that time. 

29 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

Looking at the logs it's pretty obvious the staff member was on duty at the time/or using powers off duty based off of the underlined and circled logs 

20200420_131044.jpg

If he was on RP job that would be abusing command while of duty. As i'm pretty sure you can do /uncuff off duty. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

16 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+Support, Sadly  

Why I do like comrade as a friend and pretty nice guy overall he was minging while on duty. He first came to E11 base because someone was spawning a lot of props and he was dealing with it. After he dealt with that some E11 started to set up an "ID Checkpoint" and comrade was minging via killing us while he was on the admin job. He then proceeded to join us on the checkpoint in E11 base and was checking IDs with us while uncloaked and on duty. Then Waffle and Drago proceeded to enter E11 base where they saw comrade off duty and were taking screenshots. Waffle then proceed to make threats that he will make a report if he wasn't left alone since E11 was telling him to leave the base and he wasn't eventually gunned down due to not listening. Now time to address the accusations waffle made on comrade,

• Abusing his commands: Well someone in RP cuffed him WHILE HE WAS CLOAKED AND ON DUTY so I don't see anything wrong with this.
  • Mass RDMing E11: That's 100% True and he did it while on duty.
  • RPing while off duty and buying weapons: Well this is true to an extent. He did engage in RP for about 2 min while E11 was sitting in base doing an "ID                            checkpoint" and he didn't buy weapons, rather he spawned them in and used it to Mass RDM E11.
  • Uncloaked: Yes this is true, he was going uncloaked then cloaked again multiple times

Note: This is what I witnessed while being there the entire time, I would still wait to hear comrades side of the story as there might be some stuff I missed.

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

1 minute ago, Chief_ said:

Let me add somehting else also. It isnt saying what job he is on sadly. I dont know if he is on staff job or RP job at that time. 

Based on the fact he /uncloaked, we can infer he is on the staff job, as those commands only work while on the staff jobs for Moderators

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Just now, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Based on the fact he /uncloaked, we can infer he is on the staff job, as those commands only work while on the staff jobs for Moderators

Ah alright.

Regarding your statement cheif, when comrade was cuffed 

Just now, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Yes he was on the staff job, I was there and witnessed it although I don't have a photo. The reason people were trying to cuff him was because he was shooting us and he was goded to so when we eventually cuffed him he just did the /unarrest command to get out of it. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support, i believe this warrants both a Removal from staff+Staff Restriction, aswell as a MRDM Ban.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support, i believe this warrants both a Removal from staff and a Staff Restriction, as well as a MRDM Ban.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Ok so, ill post my side while im here now I went to the base originally to delete some props as was requested, it was a banquet or something of the sort. I then hung around talking to zeus mainly as at the time the server was stale. I started messing with zeus mainly a small bit. Yes i BOUGHT  a gun, As moderator as far as i knew im not able to spawn huns in as thats a event team or higher staff power. I was not engaging in rp at the time because of as i knew the entirety of E11 base is supposed to be off site, not in rp. Yes i was uncloaked and i killed some of them. It was a time of messing around which i shouldnt have done on duty i accept that but none of them asked me to leave told me to stop etc i watched warge build his checkpoint have fun with it yes. i did not encourage the E11 to minge, and the keycard spam was not me after waffle came into the base someone else said "keycard spam him" for his "punishment" at the time waffle said towards me "im taking screenshots for blackmail" he said if i didnt do something he'll report me. I dont remember exactly what he said as it was late at night for me, but he did repeat the "blackmailing" part a few times. While i'll accept whatever punishment comes towards me whether it be a MRDM ban, staff demotion, staff removal and restriction. In the end its not my decision and I will let the higher ups to do as they wish. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 9

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

8 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

"im taking screenshots for blackmail"

Unless you can support this there is no point in saying it

Accepted

Staff member will be removed from the staff team 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."