Little kid thinks he can get away with breaking a ton of laws cause staff afk / offline.- Denied

Bambino

Your in game name: Bambino

Your Steam ID: 76561198167906726

The player's in game name: jameson bond

The player's steam ID (required): couldnt find.

What did the player do: Started RDMing, Mugging as Gun Dealer, idk what he did before that, people said that before i logged on he was rdming everuone.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: I think he should be banned.

Any extra information: N/A

I don't really know if its appropriate to use the term "little kid" in the report title and video. You seem massively overconfident about the entire situation. Yes he broke rules, and he should be punished, but you don't sound much older yourself. Welcome to Garry's Mod man, thats the demographic

• Like 1

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

7 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

I don't really know if its appropriate to use the term "little kid" in the report title and video. You seem massively overconfident about the entire situation. Yes he broke rules, and he should be punished, but you don't sound much older yourself. Welcome to Garry's Mod man, thats the demographic

I agree with you, I was just really mad cause he rdmed me a LOT, and mugged me as a Gun Dealer, and the whole server was mad at him. I called him a little kid cause it sounded like he was crying at the end.

He also left when he was in cuffs so he would avoid going to prison.

He did break rules and if we get his Steam ID we will handle the issue. But you also where disrespecting him by calling him ("lil shit" , "lil Kid") which isn't to bad compared to a lot of other player disrespect ive seen over the years but still player diss.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+support 

I wae there and I was always getting shot at and in the firing line. Was very mingy and clearly NITRP. However I agree with Snar and you should refrain from calling him a 'little kid', after all, age is just a number and doesn't define us as humans. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

16 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

He did break rules and if we get his Steam ID we will handle the issue. But you also where disrespecting him by calling him ("lil shit" , "lil Kid") which isn't to bad compared to a lot of other player disrespect ive seen over the years but still player diss.

Yes, i realize I called him Lil Shit & Lil Kid because I had just woken up and was trying to have a good time after doing something, and as soon as i log on he just shoots me in the 4head.

49 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

First off, you need to be more mature. You called him "lil shit" numerous times as well as adverted it saying "LIL SHITTER DOWN" atleast once, clearly attempting to provoke and elongate the situation. You then murdered him or attempted to I believe from what I saw in the video and that only made it worse. However, the kid broke numerous rules. If I wasn't so nice, i'd say you should be warned for playerdiss and misuse of adverts. But regarding the other player breaking rules, he should be warned for the rules he broke as well. 

All in all, +Support. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Snarlax said:

Thank you

also +support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

2 hours ago, Snarlax said:

100% agree with snar here 

I agree he should be warned for what he did both honestly both you, sion and that Vieira guy all were RDMING in spawn as well and should be warned for that as well 

• Head Admin

+Support

It's been said already by others; James should receive a punishment along with any others that were minging in and around spawn. I guess this is just another reason why we should maybe get some more European staff so we don't have gaps like this at 3AM.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

100% agree with snar here 

I agree he should be warned for what he did both honestly both you, sion and that Vieira guy all were RDMING in spawn as well and should be warned for that as well 

I did not rdm anyone, i only murdered him. But i agree with those people rdming.

+ Support

• Reasoning Above

- I was asleep, otherwise I would've handled the situation. 

SteamID is STEAM_0:1:101917540

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 4/19/2020 at 10:29 AM, Timmemes said:

First off, you need to be more mature. You called him "lil shit" numerous times as well as adverted it saying "LIL SHITTER DOWN" atleast once, clearly attempting to provoke and elongate the situation. You then murdered him or attempted to I believe from what I saw in the video and that only made it worse. However, the kid broke numerous rules. If I wasn't so nice, i'd say you should be warned for playerdiss and misuse of adverts. But regarding the other player breaking rules, he should be warned for the rules he broke as well. 

All in all, +Support. 

+SUPPORT

But man, just make sure in the future when you are super mad like this, try to keep calm and get the footage you need without attempting to go over the top like you displayed here. It just makes everything look more better on your side, and you could very well possibly receive a warning for what was stated in the title as well as the people in the video themselves. Just a future heads up is all im trying to give you. But, aside from that I do believe that those in the video breaking the rules at the end of the day should be punished for what they done overall. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

5 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

But man, just make sure in the future when you are super mad like this, try to keep calm and get the footage you need without attempting to go over the top like you displayed here. It just makes everything look more better on your side, and you could very well possibly receive a warning for what was stated in the title as well as the people in the video themselves. Just a future heads up is all im trying to give you. But, aside from that I do believe that those in the video breaking the rules at the end of the day should be punished for what they done overall. 

I Agree with voxis here. +support 

Edited by Max Holland