SCP 1424 Addition - Accepted

Chief_

1.       Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 1424

2.       Link to Player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=479336353&searchtext=ghost+riley

3.        Link to swep: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1822788213&searchtext=dog+swep

4.       How much Health/armor do you think it should have? 1mil HP

5.       Why should we add this SCP? There have been the people in the server who want a Dog. There are people in the server who want new SCP’s. SO, I thought of combining those to make this suggestion. So that people get their dog and Research get their new safe class SCP.

6.       Basic summary of the SCP: The SCP is a dog that doesn’t feel anything. It doesn’t react to pain. It has vital organs but doesn’t use any of them. It doesn’t regen from its injuries.

7.       Extra information: The function of the Mouse 1 dog attack should be removed as this is going to be a safe class SCP. http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1424 is the wiki page for the SCP. Guidelines should follow the same for other free roam scps. Like 527, 999, etc.  

Guidelines/rules

·         Allowed to freely roam the facility.

·         You must wait 10 seconds between each dog noise.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support

Doggo.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support i mean dog = dog capture = ci now have k9 units for weaponization

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

20 hours ago, Falxen said:

+support

Doggo.

12 hours ago, Bread said:

Unnessacary

Not everything in the server has to have a use. Some people just want be a Doggo. I don't see a problem with it. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, Gunther said:

Not everything in the server has to have a use. Some people just want be a Doggo. I don't see a problem with it. 

Applies with 527 and 343. Some just want to be a fish or god. Absolutely no problem with that.

+Support

+Support 

Doggo has to be a dog, it's just fitting.

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png