Savage's T-Mod Application - Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

should i be staff  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/2020 at 12:00 AM

What is your in-game name?:

Savage, depending on my role.

What is your steam name?:

Pvp_Savage6767

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_1:1:183017865

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Somewhere in November or October.

What date did you make your forums account?

November 12, 2019.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

https://imgur.com/a/YlsfK1c

Have you donated? 

Yes, I've bought VIP+.

What rank are you applying for? 

Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? 

No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: 

Yes.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank because I'm extremely active,  gets along with the staff, has a great reputation, knows the handbook, and all the rules. Also, I'm usually active for at least 3 or 5 hours each day. Sunday's, I may not be that active, personal reasons. I'm very kind, energetic, and dedicated to any position I may inquire. I handle calls/cases very professionally, if I ever need help, I would ask a higher up staff member for advice to do in the situation. In addition, I've watched many POV's (Point of View) of staff members or Ex. staff members of Gaminglight to see what the experience is like and situations they deal with, so I would be prepared for many different types of situations. I'm ready to be a role model to all the other staff and members that play each and every day on Gaminglight PoliceRP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would wait a little bit for them to stop swearing, if they continue to massively swear, I would gag or mute them. Then, I would tell them that the person reported them for MassRDM'ing. I would then unmute them to hear their explanation of why they were Mass RDMing, if they are new, I would let them off with a warning (first time offence), then if they continue I would kick them, and then I would request a higher up staff member to  ban them. I would personally cut them off some slack for the swearing for the first time. If they continued to swear at staff and players even more, I would give them a warning and jail. I do not accept people if they decide to continue being rude to staff and players. As, it makes it unenjoyable to others. But I would definitely warn them for the MassRDM as that is unacceptable behavior.  

Even though my computer was broken, I am still active, and understands all of the rules.

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

5 minutes ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

Masterson, it's because my computer wasn't working properly for a while. But I fixed it recently. Also, I get that I am low active on the forms. @Masterson.

Goose knows how my laptop wasn't really working.

Hi Savage, 

Please don't reply to your app. Its not allowed. 

PoliceRP Manager

-Support

-I haven't seen you on (if your computer was broken you could have waited until you were a bit more active)
-Low forum activity
-Last question was pretty wrong
-Application seems messy
-No poll

Edited by NaoKotori

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

6 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

Last question is pretty wrong. 

Your not that active and im on pretty much all day 

Low fourm activity

Savage its not that your a bad guy there is just a couple things there could be improved on

6 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

Masterson, it's because my computer wasn't working properly for a while. But I fixed it recently. Also, I get that I am low active on the forms. @Masterson.

Goose knows how my laptop wasn't really working.

-Support

Sorry. I dont know you & you responded to your own application.

spacer.png

Hey savage! Unfortunately I will be -supporting this app

I'll start Off with some major things:

• Responded to own app(usually a instant denial)
  • No poll
  • Only just got back from a extended LOA
  • Question 16 is wrong in alot of ways
  • Low forums count(while it's recommended to have 25+ it is more beneficial to be active on the forums and in game when applying for staff)
  • Application is a bit messy

Overall

While everyone deserves staff I would strongly suggest you wait a while before applying for staff, your still new to the server and coming back after your computer broke, read over the staff handbook,  check other applications for how they set it up, don't respond to your own app and ask staff how they deal with situations as stated in question 16

See you in game!

Edited by Phil GSC

That bald Aussie Guy

7 hours ago, NaoKotori said:

-Support

-I haven't seen you on (if your computer was broken you could have waited until you were a bit more active)
-Low forum activity
-Application seems messy
-No poll

-Respond to your own app

- Support

-Responded to your own app
-Low forum activity
-Low activity
-Last question is not right
-App isn't great
-No Poll (Required for an app)

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

9 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

• No poll
  • Low forums count(while it's recommended to have 25+ it is more beneficial to be active on the forums and in game when applying for staff)

Overall

While everyone deserves staff I would strongly suggest you wait a while before applying for staff, your still new to the server and coming back after your computer broke, read over the staff handbook,  check other applications for how they set it up, don't respond to your own app and ask staff how they deal with situations as stated in question 16

See you in game!

On 4/13/2020 at 4:33 PM, Masterson said:

-Support 

Last question is pretty wrong. 

Your not that active and im on pretty much all day 

Low fourm activity

Savage its not that your a bad guy there is just a couple things there could be improved on

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

-Support

hello savage i think your a great FBI agent but please next time look over the Staff Application requirements before applying for staff

when you first started this application you didn't have a poll.

you also replied to your own staff app.

you also rushed your posts to reach 25 posts.

Edited by BRUH

Returning soon 

On 4/14/2020 at 1:42 AM, Phil GSC said:

• No poll

Overall

See you in game!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 4/13/2020 at 3:51 PM, NaoKotori said:

-Support

-Low forum activity
-Application seems messy
-No poll

your poll also has an end date on it i recommend you remove that as you do not know when apps will be accpeted/denied

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor