New Weed addon - Denied

Keuka

Should this Addon be added?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No?

• Yes
    • No

Before posting a suggestion please check the archive section to see if anyone has mentioned what you want to suggest. If you fail to do this your post will be closed and moved to archive. 

Make your post short and simple and straight to the point, We will not read 8 paragraphs of text.

What you want to see? - A new updated refresh to Weed. I feel that this is such a lacking area as there is simply not much to do. 

Why should we add it? -  It is a fresh resign and much improved weed script, the one we have right now is bland and boring.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would provide more use for the outskirts warehouses as well as any warehouse. It can be added to the drug dealer job and give them more reason to use it, maybe added to vip members. 

Who is it mainly for? - This is for people who like to base and make money, people who like to raid and be jerks (all Crims) and it also provides governemnt to try to go undercover and perform more operations on these illegal operations!

Links to any content - 

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-grow-op-weed-script

I hope to see this implemented as i feel it can add much more character to my home GamingLight! Thanks for reading everyone! 

278501875_ezgif.com-webp-to-png(2).thumb.png.512faf8b8d9f34bcabca210eacc0513b.png

ezgif.com-webp-to-png.thumb.png.9071ff252199f0e3c00f14455869f71e.png

1645787510_ezgif.com-webp-to-png(1).thumb.png.778ade32765034706552ef2afe490b5d.png

cool.thumb.png.28b0f87bb87b23181c8274560b89f6f2.png

Edited by Keuka

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

58 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• I've seen & used this addon before. (Very fun!)
  • Little to no lag.
  • Another way for players to make money.
  • I was going to suggest this.
  • Great role-play!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

59 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Little to no lag.
  • Great role-play!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

23 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Little to no lag.
  • Great role-play!

the SWEP is kinda meta-game but whatever +Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 4/10/2020 at 2:18 PM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Little to no lag.
  • Great role-play!

Seems really cool, as long as it doesn't make the server any laggier I'm all for it!

spacer.png

+/- Support

I am pretty sure this exact suggestion was denied in the past. Probably if anything because of lag and server problems but I could be wrong. However if this add-on works good and does not create noticeable lag then i'm all for it. I personally feel like our weed needs an update. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 4/10/2020 at 2:18 PM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Little to no lag.
  • Great role-play!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Sadly we have already tested this on our test server. This caused to many issues. This guy is a great dev, however he does not really make scripts to be efficient and etc for big player counts. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor