Toxicity Rule - Denied

Bionicle

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - Branch/Server rule: punishment for toxic behavior. [E.G Comments made to provoke someone, or saying slick remarks after killing someone in a gunfight.]

Why should we add it? - We should add this because this is just a game, and you shouldn't be toxic/purposely angering someone for your own benefit. If you just killed someone in a fight, then realistically/in RP, you wouldn't say stuff like that. Toxicity has no real place in the game, and it should be punishable. If a command member of a branch is not administering a proper punishment[E.G. a strike, but it's branch discretion], then the command can be punished as well.

What are the advantages of having this? - It promotes a better, less toxic community.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - N/A

+Support I know this is in the motd But this needs to be touched up on 

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

-Support

It's unnecessary, its common sense and more importantly in everyone's SOP's. Also if it's in the Motd then what more can be said?

From what i've seen, this hasn't been enforced. Im simply suggesting that command are more vigilant of this stuff, and if they are not properly punishing someone, they can be punished themselves

+Support 

I've seen barely anyone dealing with this issue (Even if this falls under disrespect) and people using toxic remarks as a loop hole to avoid player/branch diss punishments. This varies from making unnecessary comments after killing someone to toxic remarks in ooc with no punishments from staff or branch leaders. 

On 3/20/2020 at 9:24 AM, Official Orange said:

+Support 

I've seen barely anyone dealing with this issue (Even if this falls under disrespect) and people using toxic remarks as a loop hole to avoid player/branch diss punishments. This varies from making unnecessary comments after killing someone to toxic remarks in ooc with no punishments from staff or branch leaders. 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer