SCP-008 - Suggestion (A.I ONLY ADDON) - Accepted

NetworkParadox

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-008 "The Zombie Plague"

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=785873160&searchtext=scp+008

3. Link(s) to sweps: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=785873160&searchtext=scp+008

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?: Unapplicable. SCP unplayable.

5. Why should we add this SCP?: The Community has been in search for something new to try for a while. I think this SCP-008 SWEP can provide a good balance. This SWEP does not allow players to play as SCP-008-II, which I may try to find a replacement to later. This Mod does, however, allow a full set of configuration as to who can and cannot be infected, the range, and the infection time. I think making SCP-008 a constant SCP rather than event-only can give some biohazardous threat to the site.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: This SCP-008 mod will turn players within a certain radius into SCP-008-II. Who can be infected and how long it takes it completely configurable. This modpack is also related to an SCP-500 mod, used to cure SCP-008 allowing various testing opportunity. All SCP-008-IIs are NPCS ONLY (as far as I know) and the only reliable modpack I could find.

7. Extra information: This was the only SCP-008 modpack I could find. The author of this mod gives anyone credit to manipulate and change the code under the condition credit is given.

+/-Support I mean it's cool but I am affraid it will cause the server to lag if 30 D-Class are like "Yea lets all turn into zombies" (5 Seconds Later) server lag

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

1 hour ago, The Light said:

+/-Support I mean it's cool but I am affraid it will cause the server to lag if 30 D-Class are like "Yea lets all turn into zombies" (5 Seconds Later) server lag

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

10 hours ago, The Light said:

The time in which it takes to be infected can be configured up to 1000 seconds.

In an event where 30 Class-D somehow slip past Security and MTF to 008, then I would have to say we need to fire every security and MTF online. I'd also be impressed if they all managed to fit in the 008 room.

In reality, 008 outbreaks can be pretty easily prevented. The only time it would be out of control is if someone got infected, ran to LCZ, and then got everyone else infected on purpose. (At this point, only a hostile to the Foundation would do this. Otherwise, it'd be considered FailRP and the person who did it would be disciplined.)

+support, if it can be made to work properly.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

• Adds actual physical game mechanics to SCP 008
  • Would cause a boost in using SCP 008 for roleplay & testing (which is kinda rare atm)
  • Fully configurable nature of the addon makes it perfect to custom-tune for our map & server
  • It's just a cool addon

My only question is like how do the zombies work. Do players get infected and then die and an AI zombie is left behind from their corpse while they respawn?

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

👕

7 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Adds actual physical game mechanics to SCP 008
  • Would cause a boost in using SCP 008 for roleplay & testing (which is kinda rare atm)
  • Fully configurable nature of the addon makes it perfect to custom-tune for our map & server
  • It's just a cool addon

+ Support, as a researcher this would be VERY good for tests. pls add.

Oh Shit! A Rat!

On 2/28/2020 at 8:40 AM, Falxen said:

+support, if it can be made to work properly.

I hope that this doesnt cause another bing bong bring it on kind of situation

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.