Medbay Lockdown MOTD rule Change - Denied

[GL] Dtscalice

What you want to see? -  Rule Changed so Med bay Specifically can Lock Down For CI Raid if CI are in LCZ or in Med bay

Why should we add it? - It should be added entirely because CI are a threat to the Med Bay and also because it is in Medical SOP

What are the advantages of having this? - Medics not having to just simply Die every time CI are around because we are not allowed allowed to lock down med bay if CI are near though it is a threat to CI

Who is it mainly for? - Medical

Links to any content - none

Edit: Clarification: Earlier i got told by hoopsure i cant lock it down because MOTD is over SOP and MOTD doesnt state we can lock medbay down if CI are nearby since CI isnt in the list

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

If CI are raiding you guys are allowed to lockdown medbay, as medbay is near the fastest checkpoint to LCZ, so they are a direct threat to you guys.

And just because it isn't in the MOTD doesn't mean you can't do it, with that logic all of the SOPs would have to be in the MOTD

But replacing it with "Medbay can go into lockdown if LCZ, Medbay, or the integrity of the site is at risk. Examples of this are: CI Raids, Defcon 2 (Multiple SCP Breaches, severe CI raid), D-Class breached into LCZ, or other dangerous scenarios that can directly or indirectly harm medbay." would be nice to clear things up.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:03 PM, Rookieblue said:

I don't think this specifically needs to be added in the MOTD, the Medical SOP covers it sufficiently.

Yeah sorry man, I just don't see any point in this suggestion

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Ok because sorry to say something on my own suggestion but CI SGM Hank hill/Hoopsure keeps telling me i cant lock medbay down for CI if they are in LCZ/Shooting at me from down a hallway when im in medbay

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:03 PM, Rookieblue said:

I don't think this specifically needs to be added in the MOTD, the Medical SOP covers it sufficiently.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 2/13/2020 at 3:30 PM, Calamity said:

Yeah sorry man, I just don't see any point in this suggestion

I do. As new staff may not know this fully. And its motd that trumps sop's. (unless smt/jmt are saying otherwise/it's being updated)

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...