Ace's E11 blacklist appeal

[GL] Ace

Steam Name:  Ace™ 

Ingame Name: Ace

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34241144

Job Blacklisted From: MTF E11 RCT

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Minging on E11 recruit job.

Dispute: Alright, to start off i want to apologize to anyone that i may have dissapointed, angered or hurt when i did this, it was a stupid thing and i should never have done it to begin with. Secondly, the incident that happened was back in october, so it happeneed a decent amount of time ago. Due to the amount of time that has passed, i believe that i have matured enough, and that i am a better person. I am honestly sorry for what i did, and i believe i am ready to be unblacklisted. If i remember correctly the reason i got on the job to begin with is because me and some other guy in E11 (i dont remember his name) was messing around on surface as dclass, he then got on E11 and i got on the recruit job. Things escaleted quickly, and i ended up shooting at others. I should have never gotten on the job, i didnt have any intent to join E11 either. I do 100% absolutely promise to be better, this will never happen again.

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

+Support

It did happen a while ago and I believe everyone should get at least a second chance. I also see Ace on often and he's not as mingy as he was back in October.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+/- Support (Leaning +)

There has been a decent amount of time since the blacklist so I'm very sure that you've changed for the better. However, minging on a recruit job is very serious, especially since you said you had no intent to even join E11. You're a good guy and I know you've matured since you've gotten higher in A1. I would be fine if the blacklist was removed but I want to hear other's opinions on the matter. (As I wasn't the one to blacklist you).

• Thanks 1

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

+support

Ace knows better now, and he has being command in a1 to lose for minging on another mtf job, so he knows the stakes if he does it again and I can tell he just wants to have fun playing e11.

• Thanks 1

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

+support

Seeing Ace get blacklisted from any job really surprised me, as his performance in A1 has been great. He has never been a problem in A1 since that blacklist, and I think if anyone deserves a second chance, it should be him.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Emoonk said:

+support

Seeing Ace get blacklisted from any job really surprised me, as his performance in A1 has been great. He has never been a problem in A1 since that blacklist, and I think if anyone deserves a second chance, it should be him.

+support

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Emoonk said:

+support

• Thanks 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+SUPPORT

I was there for this, and I do think he has learned his lesson. Give him another chance, he won't let down as he's come a long way since this incident took place. 

• Thanks 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support 

I think if Ace were to join E11 he would be a great addition. The work he has put into A1 the past months has been pretty good. That being said I think he has left his mingy behavior in the past and has changed since that time. I think he deserves a second chance at E11.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

56 minutes ago, Jakub said:

+Support,

as the one who blacklisted him I've never meant it to be permanent and believe that ace can have a second chance

If it wasn't meant to be perm. Then how long? Cause it should've been removed.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 2/1/2020 at 3:27 PM, Gh0pit said:

+/- Support (Leaning +)

There has been a decent amount of time since the blacklist so I'm very sure that you've changed for the better. However, minging on a recruit job is very serious, especially since you said you had no intent to even join E11. You're a good guy and I know you've matured since you've gotten higher in A1. I would be fine if the blacklist was removed but I want to hear other's opinions on the matter. (As I wasn't the one to blacklist you).

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 2/3/2020 at 9:16 AM, Catsro said:

+Support 

I think if Ace were to join E11 he would be a great addition. The work he has put into A1 the past months has been pretty good. That being said I think he has left his mingy behavior in the past and has changed since that time. I think he deserves a second chance at E11.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer