Survivor Unban Request- Denied

Survivor

Steam Name:  Survivor

Ingame Name: Salazar Survivor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157530455

Ban Length: 4 hours

Admin that Banned you: Dallas Umbrella Corp(STEAM_0:0:441397904)

Reason for Ban: FailRP | NITRP | Staff Diss | NCWS |

Dispute:

The start

Was killed, got revived, 3 cops there, one with handcuffs and the others with no guns.

I spawned back with my AUG selected - I did not fire a single shot (Check Logs) and said "Pull your guns out on me" and just walked in a circle. In real life, the cops would have the guns drawn even if the suspect was shot, and they would keep having the guns on the criminal until he/she is in cuffs.

A cop pulled his gun and shot me - I still did not fire back and waited to be arrested when boy oh boy Dallas came along (After I was in handcuffs) as his custom job etc (HE WAS NOT ON DUTY AND PROVIDED NO ADMIN SIT WHAT SO EVER)! He picked me up infront of everyone and just said "Can't do that" I replied with "What can't wait until they pull their guns on me" and he just kept saying "Can't do that". I said "Are you stupid" as he kept cutting me off over and over and over and over and over. He then got made and proceeded to say "Do you know what I can do" and he banned me :D!

I respect staff, when they allow me to say my side of the situation, but if they just cut me off over and over and don't allow me to speak that same respect disappears. Just because you have power you don't have to be an asshole.

I'd also like to say, Jayden is probably the best admin on the server that I have meant. (The admin idk about the trail mod / mod one}

1. "FailRP" 

Fear RP is in effect - respond to situations like you would in real life. For example, if someone pulls a gun on you and you are unarmed, you must follow their commands.

If EMS is online, you may not respawn if you were killed during a criminal activity/situation of some type (shootout, raid, etc.) Government officials MAY handcuff you as soon as you are revived and may take you to jail.

Combine these two rules together - FearRP, yes if you had a gun on me I would comply. Second yes they can arrest me after handcuffs BUT SHOULD HAVE THEIR GUNS ON ME. 

I would understand the FailRP aspect if I just got revived and started shooting everyone, BUT I JUST RAN IN A CIRCLE SAYING "DRAW YOUR GUNS"

Would a dangerous criminal just sit there with no guns drawn on him? Don't think so.

2. NITRP

If anything I was roleplaying more then anyone in this situation, including the admin who once again wasn't on duty. This ban tag is complete bullshit in this case.

3. Staff Disrespect 

BE ON DUTY, TAKE ME TO A SIT, LET ME SPEAK, DONT CUT ME OFF, DONT BRAG ABOUT YOUR POWER AND YOU WONT LOSE MY RESPECT.

Sure I'm just a player, but ask any other admin, whether I called them or they brought me, it was always respectful as we both had a chance to explain, here he just straight up went to the powerhouse. This is not how staffing should be done. 

4. NCWS

No idea what this means.

Anyways, it is a 4 hour ban, but I do not want this on my record as this is a blatant power trip that was already solved by the players. (No one called him over, he walked over)

I'll just chill on ImperialRP if I can...

Edited by Survivor

EMS Revived you after the roleplay situation. You decided to run away from the cops arresting you which is failrp. Other players and a staff member said to stop and you did not stop. You didn't care once so ever and yelled at them. Someone said that you broken so many rules within a short period of the time and you did it in front of two staff members. He was talking about me and TheJayden. You looked over at me since I picked you up and you called me stupid. Everyone got upset you literally just dissed with no remorse. I told you "out of everyone you decide to call me stupid". You said you do not care and you just do what you want. I said then Is i'll do what I want. I warned you for these reasons and you called be stupid again. I banned you for four hours, you manage to irritate everyone disturbing their roleplay. You interrupted my roleplay since I saw you breaking many rules. 

Every part of that warn and ban is valid. Saying i'm "bragging and being a power house" is just immature. The staff member would've taken you to a roof but you just called me stupid showing you don't want to cooperate at all. If you want a nice respectful sit, don't break multiple rules and proceed to call the staff stupid. Keep your attitude in check because it affects others and how they communicate with you.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

17 minutes ago, Calamity said:

EMS Revived you after the roleplay situation. You decided to run away from the cops arresting you which is failrp. Other players and a staff member said to stop and you did not stop. You didn't care once so ever and yelled at them. Someone said that you broken so many rules within a short period of the time and you did it in front of two staff members. He was talking about me and TheJayden. You looked over at me since I picked you up and you called me stupid. Everyone got upset you literally just dissed with no remorse. I told you "out of everyone you decide to call me stupid". You said you do not care and you just do what you want. I said then Is i'll do what I want. I warned you for these reasons and you called be stupid again. I banned you for four hours, you manage to irritate everyone disturbing their roleplay. You interrupted my roleplay since I saw you breaking many rules. 

Every part of that warn and ban is valid. Saying i'm "bragging and being a power house" is just immature. The staff member would've taken you to a roof but you just called me stupid showing you don't want to cooperate at all. If you want a nice respectful sit, don't break multiple rules and proceed to call the staff stupid. Keep your attitude in check because it affects others and how they communicate with you.

If I was "running away" why did I stay in the same spot where I died? Why was I handcuffed in the same spot I died? Why did you pick me up in the same spot I died?

I was yelling "Pull out your guns" so FearRP could be in effect.

I do want a respectful sit, and I broke 0 rules until you started your crusade. "Keep your attitude in check". Please follow your own advice, constantly cutting me off over and over really seems like great attitude.

You are in-fact the one who ruined the RP in this situation when you picked up me, as I was about to be arrested / killed. But like you said "I said then Is i'll do what I want." 

I very much enjoy the staff on this server, but what you did is stupid and I will stand by my word. 

Edited by Survivor

8 minutes ago, springs.exe said:

Yeah -support

Just wait the time it’s probably over by now be happy you didn’t get banned for a week or something

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

6 hours ago, Calamity said:

Just because you got revived and you get revived with your gun doesn't mean you get to run away because you have a gun on you... doesn't sound very realistic to me

I was also saying stop running it's FailRP multiple times along with other people which you replied with "PULL A GUN ON ME AND I WILL STOP" or something along the lines of that.

-Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

10 hours ago, Survivor said:

Anyways, it is a 4 hour ban, but I do not want this on my record as this is a blatant power trip that was already solved by the players. (No one called him over, he walked over)

For those who are saying that “it’s just a 4 hour ban”, he’s appealing because he doesn’t want the ban on his record. Not sure if it is possible to remove bans from a players record but anyway,

Survivor, this is a complicated situation and would just like to point out that when it comes to getting punished for actions you believe that you didn’t do, it’s best to stay composed instead of making things worse. You could have came to the forums after to appeal with no diss involved. Your ban has finished long ago, so I won’t be leaving a +\- support.

thank you for the kind words.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Jayden said:

For those who are saying that “it’s just a 4 hour ban”, he’s appealing because he doesn’t want the ban on his record. Not sure if it is possible to remove bans from a players record but anyway,

Bans can't be removed from a record. If it's a timed ban, then when it's green in the ban panel, their ban is technically considered over and it will show as green on the persons record. This also applies to bans that were permanent and were successfully appealed. 

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||