Rektify's Support Team Application

Rektify

In-Game Name: Rektify

Steam Name: [GL] Rektify

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:797820

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, in SCP RP. 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Usually everyday. 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the support team because I want to work on self improvement. I want  to assist the community in any way I can so I thought becoming a teamspeak support may help me in my hope to be the best version of me. Through my time staffing in SCP, I have learned how to handle players that are impatient and, sometimes, very rude so I can manage a variety of situations very well. Sometimes, I see people waiting for hours for support to get on and assist them, which really sucks and I simply want to send them on their way as quickly as possible rather than letting them wait. I have always found it satisfying to be able to help other people and help out the entire Gaminglight community as well. I want to feel useful, not only in the server but overall so I believe that the more I aid others, the better I become as a member in Gaminglight and for myself. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Typically, I’m someone who likes to joke around and I’m relatively chill with players so, with my personality, I think that would put the support staff in a better light. I feel like they are typically looked over and, really, I just want to help out with the community. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet them with a courteous and friendly manner like “Hi, how are you? I will be assisting you today”. I want to make sure that the person I am helping feels at ease when they are speaking to me.  Then, I would ask what they need assistance with and try to figure out their situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes and yes! 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Waiting for community input!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin
On 1/27/2020 at 9:52 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Seems like a great guy, with a great attitude and good be helpful on the team 👍

On 1/28/2020 at 3:15 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

Application is well written and it seems that Rektify is all about helping the community!

Good luck!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

12 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

Application is well written and it seems that Rektify is all about helping the community!

Good luck!

Good Luck!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 1/28/2020 at 2:52 AM, Masterson said:

+Support

Seems like a great guy, with a great attitude and good be helpful on the team 👍

Gonna re-use my statement about rektify from his staff app:

"your an awesome guy who tries his best at staffing and always acts friendly and welcoming, i have never seen you do anything bad or trash talk anyone your a great addition to the staff team and server as a whole"

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted!

After intense review your application has been accepted!

Please contact me in Teamspeak within the next seven days to get trained!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Max locked this topic