Advanced Gov't Computers - Denied

Inactive

What you want to see? - Gov't Computers for dispatchers in the pd

Why should we add it? - it improves rp and doesnt make lag too bad

What are the advantages of having this? - dispatchers have more rp they can do by looking into a  suspect

Who is it mainly for? - dispatch

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/update-advanced-government-computer-mayor-police-agc

+SUPPORT

Would make rping as cops more real

Would make Traffic stops longer, than a minute

Doesn't lag the server 

Bad Points

Costs 5 dollars

Could be abused by a cop

Something was recommended like this but denied but it was 3 months ago 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

just to clear confusion, this was suggested a while back, but was denied due to lag reasons. Since then this script has been optimized better and barely lags at all

(and  $5 is nothing for zeeptin)

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

15 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-support

This was already recommended and I don't think this is really for a server like ours. We are semi-serious, not a 15-minute traffic stop as a serious RP server

No Point Of Adding To Server/No Beneficial 

Not sure whether its needed/wanted 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+support I have seen this on other servers and I works well

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin

-Support, while I too want a CAD like system for dispatch (hopefully one that is in game), the ratings for this add-on say that it has a lot of bugs and sometimes does not work.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Head Admin
On 11/29/2019 at 2:29 AM, [GL] Elapin said:

-support

This was already recommended and I don't think this is really for a server like ours. We are semi-serious, not a 15-minute traffic stop as a serious RP server

No Point Of Adding To Server/No Beneficial 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

6 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support, while I too want a CAD like system for dispatch (hopefully one that is in game), the ratings for this add-on say that it has a lot of bugs and sometimes does not work.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 11/29/2019 at 5:02 PM, Torty said:

+support I have seen this on other servers and I works well

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 12/2/2019 at 9:32 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |