7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bapple Become Staff?

What is your in-game name?:

Bapple_bear

What is your steam name?:

Bapple_bear1

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:110248093

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, i have had experience on GTA, and Minecraft I don't say I'm amazing at being a staff member it takes time for these things to sink in for me and get used to my position and I may not be the best person to be staff but I like to give these things a shot I have played for about 6 days(not straight and only have have 3 days fully in-game) and I wish to learn to staff on this server and I am looking forward to what you guys think

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started playing on 15/11 roughly

What date did you make your forums account?

18-19/11

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

The picture (at the bottom) (though they were all from 2016 idk why)

Have you donated?

No

What rank are you applying for?

Trial-Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No, Sir.

Have you read the staff guidelines, You will be tested on it:

Yes.

Timezone:

AWST (Tend to stay up at nights and VERY active on weekends)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Well since this is Trial imma write some stuff here= 
I may not be well known around the community I may not be as popular in the forums But I am willing to do what I have to do I may be 14 and young but I am maturing up and I am doing everything in my power to become active in the community and not minge and I am trying to become popular within the community or well known and I have been talking to a lot of you guys in-game etc and I think I am a chill guy I do not scream screech or rage I do sometimes get pissed but that blows over in time (5 mins 10 max depending what it is about) and I am trying to become a nice guy and someone people can come talk to if they have any problems and I have a small bit of autism so I hope that doesn't affect me in any way and if I do something wrong or stuff just tell me and help me out I am willing to change and make sacrifices to become a good person and someone friendly in this server.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe i deserve this rank because I am willing to sacrifice and make changes to become someone friendly to talk to and someone people can talk to and I hope that if given the chance as a staff member I will obey anyone that is higher than me (even if I don't get accepted I will still obey the rules of the server) and I will do anything in my power to make this community a friendly and kind one, i will stop any rule breakers and follow all staff guidelines that are set in place and will follow every server rule there is and will listen to people and not pick sides or unpunished people just because they are my friends as that is a wrong move as a staff member and is not okay I will punish everyone accordingly and will not discriminate against people.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is

curse at you?

When I start getting reports ill TP the suspect and 2-3 witnesses/victims and when the suspect starts cursing I will gag them(i will be recording this) and I will ask the witnesses what happened and there side of the story and I will check the logs to see how many RDM's he/she did and if its 3-4+ I will try to get a senior mod or admin to help out in this situation.

Last Notes.

This is just me but if I have done anything wrong please tell me I am open to any/all suggestions to improve my staffing skills.

warns.PNG

Edited by [SFX] Bapple_bear

- support

I think I've seen you in the server before but in guessing you main d-class. 

But you seem like a nice guy. But you don't fit the requirements. Like 25 posts required. 

If you spend more time in the community and get known and you have the required posts (do not spam posts) then I'll + support

Ps. You don't need to write anything in the needing permission ad that is if your applying for snr mod+. You should leave that empty. 

Also for anyone reading this he only has 1 warning. They are all duplicated

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, [SFX] Bapple_bear said:

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started playing on 15/11 roughly

What date did you make your forums account?

18-19/11

-support

I recommend you spend more time interacting with the community so we have a better idea of what you are like so we can make a better decision 

(also you havent yet but since this is a reoccurring theme ive noticed with Tmod apps im just putting it out there DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR APP)

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

37 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

- support

But you seem like a nice guy. But you don't fit the requirements. Like 25 posts required. 

If you spend more time in the community and get known and you have the required posts (do not spam posts) then I'll + support

Ps. You don't need to write anything in the needing permission ad that is if your applying for snr mod+. You should leave that empty. 

I agree with Chief here.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

- support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 11/21/2019 at 10:22 AM, Chief_ said:

- support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 11/21/2019 at 4:22 PM, Chief_ said:

- support

Be more known in the community, that'll increases your chances at being staff.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 11/21/2019 at 11:22 PM, Chief_ said:

- support

-support

made poll votes public

- support

Pretty new to the server, Be more active and get known more 

On 11/21/2019 at 3:22 PM, Chief_ said:

- support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 11/21/2019 at 7:22 AM, Chief_ said:

- support

On 11/22/2019 at 4:22 PM, real lunar said:

-support

made poll votes public

- support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

As almost everyone has commented already, I don't believe you're established well enough in the community yet, maybe you play at different time-zones to people, I don't know. Application seems good, however I'd recommend a reapply in a week or two.

Negative support.

Edited by DoctorMario
Formatting

Ella, professional idiot.

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator