Ghostly's Event Team Application - Accepted

GhostlyNinjaDude

Should Ghostly be added to the Event Team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ghostly be added to the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Ghostly

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60269264

How old are you?: 21

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator): Senior Admin

Have you Donated? If so, how much?: Yes. $37 and around 175 credits (Gaminglight Supporter)

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month): 5 months

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know the rules very well. I keep track with the MOTD and the Staff Handbook every week for any updates there might be. 

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+): I have a lot I could bring to the event team. I've been with the Staff team for awhile now and I know how PoliceRP works and what events would make the server great and that players could have fun doing. I'm good at planning things on the spot. I've planned missions before in  the Army and I'm good at thinking of ideas on the spot. I'm a very active member of the community and very knowledgeable of the MOTD and the Staff handbook. I have great leadership traits that I've learned over my time in the Army and as a staff member for PRP. I believe I have the ability to lead a event and make sure it's a great one that everyone can enjoy. I've already thought of some event ideas that would be great for PoliceRP!  I'm also a well known staff member not just on PoliceRP but throughout the entire community. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10): Zero.

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like the opportunity to be apart of the event team because I love the community and the server. I've always wanted to do my part to help better the community and I'm always looking for more opportunities be presented on how I can help PoliceRP and make the server better. Being apart of the event team I feel will allow me to help make the PRP experience more realistic and a lot more fun for not just the community but for new players joining in. I want to see PRP grow to the point where we have to get 128 player slots and I believe that I can help with the event team come up with some really great events that will make the Gaminglight name more known throughout the gmod community and then eventually more and more people will hear about these great events and how fun our server is and the server will start getting full and then eventually we'll have to upgrade to 128 player slots. This is a great way to get our server more known and this is why I want to be apart of the event team. To make PoliceRP more fun for players, get the name out there and have more and more players coming in. So to sum it all up, I wanna make the PRP environment fun for our players and help the server grow. For these reason, I believe I would make a great Event Team member and this is why I want to join. Thank you for considering me to be apart of the event team.

Edited by GhostlyNinjaDude

58 minutes ago, [GL] Billy said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

-Knows the rules

-Good Application

-Overall deserves the position, Ghostly is a great guy and has a lot going for him, he would contribute greatly to the event team.

-Gud guy

~The best, most awesome, greatest, funniest, most non-minging, most professional, most respectful, guy, dude, kid out there. SuperAdmin Matthew

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

15 hours ago, Matthew said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

-Knows the rules

-Good Application

-Overall deserves the position, Ghostly is a great guy and has a lot going for him, he would contribute greatly to the event team.

-Good guy

~The best, most awesome, greatest, funniest, most non-minging, most professional, most respectful, guy, dude, kid out there.

Couldn't Have Said it better, I think Ghostly definitely deserves to be a part of the event team

17 hours ago, [GL] Billy said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

-Knows the rules

-Good Application

~Billy, Senior Admin