• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:

LTG Omega/ CMO EXO Beta

Steam Name: omegaRWP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99704700

Are you a Moderator+?

Yes, my forums tags are not updated but I am a GM moderator you can see it on my Teamspeak tags

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

every time I play I get on TS and even when and also when I am at forums or just chilling the only time I am not on is when I won't do anything related to GL community.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? GMT-6

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

as I have said an all my applications I would only like to help the GL community as much as I can because this community has given me a lot of fun and great friends so I actually have thought this a lot of time and now finally decided to do this application, also I would like to use my time that is not in game helping on something and for now being part of the support team I think is one of the best things I can do, actually I remember that time when I first joined and a really kind support member gave me my member tags and now that I have the possibility to do it I would love to be on the other side of that situation and be that kind person ready to help anyone who needs it.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I am a pretty active user in the game, forums, and TS, also there is sometimes I just like looking at forums so I can now use that time to help the people that need it on TS, also I am a fast learner and a pretty calm person, and if I am not sure about something I would have no trouble with receiving help or getting corrected by another support partner.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

First of all, I would say hello to the user than ask him what is the problem or the request, then ill proceed to solve it if it in my capability if it is something related to donations not getting through ill contact JMT of the respective server so they can solve the problem.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

I promise it

Yes I believe he will be good at support! 

+Support

~Matthew Support+

1 hour ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

He is a moderator, I’ll answer for him since he can’t respond to his own application. His forums rank just hasn’t been updated. 

Yes he messaged me.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic