Should I become staff  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become staff

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Phenix

2. What is your steam name?: Phenix The Meme

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:118561868

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I am not staff nor have ever been staff on any G-Mod servers, however, I have been staff on many discord servers and know the very basic

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 8/16/18

6. What date did you make your forums account? 8/24/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10 warns, 0 are active https://gyazo.com/0624dc4728d097e1f5fb5a4ac1c6d557

9. Have you donated? yes, $20 for VIP, then VIP+, 60 of each ammo, and a FUBAR(I bought the last 3 during the black Friday sale)

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not at the moment, but me and my friend have plans for a small private server

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to make this community a better place and hope that during my time as staff, I will achieve that goal. Will respect the Chain of Command as this is essential in not just staffing but in all aspects on the server. I keep read up on the staff guidelines and try to keep up with forums posts. I try to have a good reputation with the community even though some people might cal me a semi-minge, I try not to have this rep but some people will still say I am. I try to keep cool headed as well when people are cussing towards me, but sometimes(As with most people since at the end of the day, we are all humans) I might get a bit pissed and yell at someone. I know my warns may be considered high compared to others, but about seven are from one to three months ago when I started out on the server and aren't active warns. I(personally believe) am an active member and will be constantly on staffing. In short, even though others might have a bad opinion of me, or might make me angry, I will put forth my best effort to try to help out the community.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would calm them down and tell them what they did wrong, then administer a warn, then talk to a higher up about the problem and see if they think something else should be done.

-Side note: N/A at this time

Edited by PhenixBoy300
LOA over early

1 hour ago, soulness said:

+Support

• Active-In-Game/Teamspeak
  • Semi Active on the Forums 
  • Okay Application 
  • Mature 
  • Long Time Member of GamingLight 
  • Warns a little High 
  • No Poll!!!!!!!

^^^^

• Like 1

10 hours ago, soulness said:

+Support

• Active-In-Game/Teamspeak
  • Semi Active on the Forums 
  • Okay Application 
  • Mature 
  • Long Time Member of GamingLight 
  • Warns a little High 
  • No Poll!!!!!!!

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 11/30/2018 at 5:34 PM, nathenisSocool said:

+/- support 

-haven’t seen in game I’m the same timezone i was on for 8hrs yesterday on staff and I did not see you once

+good app

-warns are high but none are active

+longtime member 

+mature 

other than that 

Goodluck!

-Nathen