Should I be a Forum Diplomat?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

In-Game Name: Stumpy

Steam Name:(GL)Stumpy

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:64763403

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 203

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the forums everyday for about 2 hours or more

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?

I want to be Forum Diplomat because I want to be able to help out people on forums if they need help.  I am a very mature person to talk to and very kind no matter what situation it is. I always keep my calm and will work to my best ability to solve a problem with either a person or a post that is inappropriate. I want to make sure that the forums is a friendly place to do post or talk to people in general. I want to bring me to the next level on helping out the community. I am a very knowledgeable person on the forums and feel like I am ready for any situation that they throw at me. I will work to my best ability to being active on the forums and monitoring the forums making sure there is no inappropriate things. If someone needs a person to help them with something I will be there to help them on their situation. I usually learn something new everyday and if I join Forum Diplomat it would be a great journey for not only my experience but the people’s experience as well. I see a lot of people doing stuff that is not allowed in the shoutbox and I want to be able to stop that from happening again.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?

I do have good judgement because I gained a lot of skills during my experience on gaminglight. I have a lot of Knowledge on the forums since I am on the forums everyday. Even when I am not Forum Diplomat I still try to solve problems with the knowledge I have. I am very kind and always keep my calm in certain situations. I am very dedicated staff member and always handle situations that are in need of help. People can always count on me to help them. I am a very trustworthy person and will do anything to get Forum Diplomat

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would tell the person to leave it out of the shoutbox and after that I would remove the post that he has made. I would tell him if he continues to do the same thing he would face consequences if I need to do so. Now if he continues what I would do is pm him on what happened and what the ban was for. Than after that I would give him a ban appeal form. If they continue to complain on the shoutbox I would contact a SMT member to make sure that he wont post in the shoutbox again

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

-active 

-mature 

- Okey amount of posts 

As a pretty long Forum diplomat and staff I feel like stumpy is ready to take a leap into being a forum diplomat. 

Good luck!

(prp Admin Jeff Jr)

Agreed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Munchies said:

+Support

• Active on the forums
  • 341+ Posts
  • Respectful & Good Guy
  • Application is well made
  • Good Luck!

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 11/19/2018 at 4:03 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

-active 

-mature 

- Okey amount of posts 

As a pretty long Forum diplomat and staff I feel like stumpy is ready to take a leap into being a forum diplomat. 

Good luck!

(prp Admin Jeff Jr)

On 11/24/2018 at 5:42 PM, Munchies said:

+Support

• Active on the forums
  • 341+ Posts
  • Respectful & Good Guy
  • Application is well made
  • Good Luck!

• Like 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP