• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Hooplaa

Steam Name: [GL] Hooplaa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107729311

Are you a Moderator+: Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak: Everyday

Do you have a working quality mic: Yes

What timezone are you in: Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+): I have been on the PoliceRP Staff Team for a while now, and I'm looking to expand my skills within the Gaminglight Staff Team. I believe that the Support Team is a excellent way for me to continue to assist Gaminglight in upholding and maintaining a friendly environment for all members. I initially joined the PoliceRP Staff Team to help people, and give back to the community what it had given to me. Now, after having experienced a multitude of situations within PoliceRP, I would like to use those skills I have learned to further help Gaminglight, as Support Staff. The Support Team is an essential Part of the Gaminglight Staff Team, and would like to help those who may have questions, or issues. Whilst continuing to uphold the support team values, to the fullest extent. In conclusion, I can ensure that my time on TeamSpeak is dedicated to continuing to assist the community, while maintaining the guidelines set in place by the Support Team.  

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way: I can positively affect the support team by dedicating my time to assisting those who require assistance within TeamSpeak and abroad. I can utilize my skills as a Server Staff Member, to help anyone who requires Support. Whilst conducting my duties on the PoliceRP Server, I have had time to learn and adapt to a very many situations. These situations have helped to mold the Staff Member I am today. A Respectful, Observant, and Inquisitive Individual. I can guarantee that my time as a Support Member is dedicated to helping those who need Support, and helping GamingLight. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels: I would respectfully greet the individual that Requires assistance with a simple phrase. "Hello, my name is Hooplaa, I'm with the GamingLight Support Team. How can I help you today?". If they had any questions I would answer them respectfully, and to the best of my ability. If they are a new member I would say something along the lines of, "Welcome to GamingLight, how can I help you today?" then conclude with "Please be sure to read the Server MOTD, and we recommend you create a forums account, as it will greatly enhance your experience on our server. Enjoy, your stay!"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability: Yes

Edited by Hooplaa
Rank Change

• Fame locked, pinned, unpinned and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic