Yes Or No?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do I Deserve Trial Mod

• You Deserve
    • You Don't Deserve

1. What is your in-game name?Jake Spliff

2. What is your steam name?:[GL]  [CHP Trooper] Jake [2A-55] 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:157086851

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
    Yes! I have on 6 SandBox Servers, each one I am SuperAdmin because I am great at the job.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
     12/6/17

6. What date did you make your forums account?

12/20/17

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
    User

8. How many warns do you have on the server?

9. Have you donated?
    No, But I will be in a few weeks!

10. What rank are you applying for?
    Trial moderator 

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:
    Yes, I definitely Have 

1. Timezone: 
    - CST

2. Permission (Admin+ need this): 
    - N/A

3. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):
    Well Because I am great at understanding people and I am also good at helping people. But the main factor is that I know how to do a good job (Due To Me Superadmin in 6 servers) So I know the basics and the complicated things as well. I also do what is best, I mean if it means someone is so bad that I need another admin then is will happen. Or if like someone does an LTAP (leave to avoid punishment)  Then if I need to I will do what I need (even if it is my BEST FRIEND!) I also really like working with community! Honestly it is my BIGGEST dream to become at least  a Trial Mod. Not only that but also my friend is a Moderator so he has told me a lot. EVEN IN HIS SERVER! I just think I would be a great asset to the team of you guys!

4. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you  

5. Well first I would say "I am bringing you to a sit due to RDM" Then I would tell him that RDM is against the server rules. When he starts cursing I would say stop.  If the individual continued to curse at me I would mute him so I could continue speaking with him and explain the rules of the server and why he shouldn’t be doing that. I would then give him an opportunity to speak afterwards and if he were to continue to be disrespectful I would then follow procedure (could be a warning for staff disrespect + RDMing)

6. DISCLAIMER

7. I am not able to be on any day, I can only be on every other day and sometimes more!

Edited by Officer MadMan

39 minutes ago, Officer MadMan said:

Well, first of all I am not replying to my own topic. And also Fame said wrong section for my application, I only got denied because of that. So I am fine. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you made an Application Saturday.

And the application is still open.

THIS

Hello Officer Madman,

As stated above, I suggest for you to keep playing on the community and get well known among the community. Your Application could use a bit more work looks like you didn't put much time into it! Another thing what you could work on is reading the 'Staff Hand Book' Q15 is a bit wrong there. Overall I would like to see you on the staff team but like I said before along with the others, You need to play on the community a bit more and get well known among the community. But I wish you all the best of luck!

-Support

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

34 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Officer Madman,

As stated above, I suggest for you to keep playing on the community and get well known among the community. Your Application could use a bit more work looks like you didn't put much time into it! Another thing what you could work on is reading the 'Staff Hand Book' Q15 is a bit wrong there. Overall I would like to see you on the staff team but like I said before along with the others, You need to play on the community a bit more and get well known among the community. But I wish you all the best of luck!

-Support

~ Admin Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

I suggest that you should play more on the community and be well known, as it will help you. You deserve a chance on being staff, but you just need to increase your activity and overall improve your forums activity as well. You could also put more effort in your application so that we know that you deserve the staff rank and is fit for it. Other than all this, please take this as a criticism and not as a hate or something. Everyone of us in here wants you to improve. Best of luck my guy.

-Senior Moderator Dane

14 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

I suggest that you should play more on the community and be well known, as it will help you. You deserve a chance on being staff, but you just need to increase your activity and overall improve your forums activity as well. You could also put more effort in your application so that we know that you deserve the staff rank and is fit for it. Other than all this, please take this as a criticism and not as a hate or something. Everyone of us in here wants you to improve. Best of luck my guy.

-Senior Moderator Dane

On 9/2/2018 at 1:26 PM, Officer MadMan said:

Well, first of all I am not replying to my own topic

that's a good way to open a sentence when replying to your own topic...

And also Fame said wrong section for my application, I only got denied because of that.

Your application hasn't been denied at all. Here it is: 

So I am fine.

a denial is a denial bud. For any reason, you have to wait the 2 weeks.

• Fame locked, unlocked and locked this topic