Bases are Now Too Easy to Raid?

Kim Yo Suk

With all of these Base rules added it now too easy to raid. A simple mass army can just destroy any base without any tactical strategy with no teamwork require thus why it pushes all criminals to build a very hard base back then. I would like base builders thoughts and opinion with these new rules added. I think we can work with the police force and see how we can make even better base rules.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

I do think that the new rules are for Government and Raiders. They really suck for basers.  I feel what you are saying! I +Support the idea of the community trying to make reason and have balance between readers and basers.

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

2 minutes ago, Injoker said:

When you guys make a giant maze of fences so it takes government 30 seconds just to walk through it are you saying that is too easy to raid?  

Yeah that’s why we made basing rules 

2 minutes ago, Injoker said:

When you guys make a giant maze of fences so it takes government 30 seconds just to walk through it are you saying that is too easy to raid?  

Especially when they have 7 people with machine guns and sniper rifles. It’s still just as much as a pain in the ass

2 hours ago, Injoker said:

Try shooting them down with their sheilds up and they mass with 14 + people rushing toward 1 fading door I'll wait. Not to mention, they all are super fast. 

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

2 hours ago, Fame said:

Tell me some things you don’t like about the basing rules and maybe we can change them. 

IMO

"All parts of a base must fit two (2) people side by side and back to back. "

Should be, all base must not have tight entrance (Making it difficult to enter or run through) and should be approx. 1.25-1.5 so they can run through easily without any difficulty

"No Trapping players in between two fading doors "

Should be removed

Base ideally should be similar to this without all material coloring and stuff. (PD calls this the impossible base to raid but we did it with tactics and teamwork with SWAT and all participating officers ? )

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

3 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

kim Have you seen my bases?? You just have to be more creative and build the base with the rules it’s really not that hard lol

Also PD complain about every base 

Yes I know but the difficulty is 2x2 entrance which they can literally just rush in with mass amount of police with shields without any strategy then bam you're dead

4 hours ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

Yes I know but the difficulty is 2x2 entrance which they can literally just rush in with mass amount of police with shields without any strategy then bam you're dead

Talk to me in game bud if you need some help ❤️

On 8/29/2018 at 12:40 PM, Kim Yo Suk said:

IMO

"All parts of a base must fit two (2) people side by side and back to back. "

Should be, all base must not have tight entrance (Making it difficult to enter or run through) and should be approx. 1.25-1.5 so they can run through easily without any difficulty

"No Trapping players in between two fading doors "

Should be removed

Base ideally should be similar to this without all material coloring and stuff. (PD calls this the impossible base to raid but we did it with tactics and teamwork with SWAT and all participating officers ? )

We’re not removing the rule that states a player must fit side by side, because than you will make very narrow and hard to raid basses. No trapping players between fading doors will be looked at. 

2 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Police rp is basically criminal rp at this point with all of these rules and nerfs happening to government all in favour of the criminal.  

I respect that there are two sides to police rp but it’s getting down right ridiculous 

☠️☠️*Gas throwing intensify* ☠️☠️