Jeff Staff Report

Munchies

Your In-Game Name: Munchies

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222609639

Staff member's In-Game Name:

What did they do? Well firstly, Me and 5 others were in a traffic stop. This guy was player disrespecting me and 5 other officers and he decided to make many rules like FailRP, NITRP, No value to life and player disrespectx6. I then wanted a sit and Jeff the admin took the sit and I was explaining what happened the guy was still player disrespecting me while in the sit and in front of Jeff the admin on duty... Jeff said I will give a verbal so I argued with him due to the fact he ignored me because I wanted that guy warned for breaking multiple rules and I didn't like the fact that I was getting player disrespect and Jeff didn't do anything about it...

(Yes in the Staff HandBook it does say "Admin can make any decision in the sit" But the may the guy was player disrespecting me and others and continues doing it while in a sit and did break more rules. You would think he should be warned for breaking multiple rules

The fact that I was getting player disrespect in the admin sit did piss me off because jeff didn't know what he was doing and did nothing about it

Evidence (REQUIRED):  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198405485007/screenshot/950710452459715488

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

There were multiple rules broken.

(FailRP, NITRP, PlayerDissx6)

I understand admins have the final say in sit's but when multiple rules are broken I believe a warning should be issued.

Doesn't set an example to lower staff members.

Not Fit For Role.

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

-Support

Okey i gave him a verbial warn becuse i didn't want to warn him yes he did brake rules. But he was understanding when i was talking to him he was angry in the sit and i can understand that anyone can be angry i told the dude in the  sit that he can not be playerdissing you in a sit and outside the sit i was doing it super proffesional and i was calm whit you the hoal time but you wear super angry at me and did not listen to me why i gave him the verbial warn. i know that you wanted him warned but i dont warn players when it is my first time whit them in a sit  yes if he was mass rdming i would warn him whit out a problem but you did not listen to me and was just saying warn him for playerdiss and nlr and. failrp and you did not listen to me even when carp and amry was trying to resolve it you where just complaing and and you

threatened. me buy saing all the time in admin chat and when army and carp was trying to solve this you where saying that you will make a staff report on me and you have more stuff to show. When they brought us i was trying to talk to you but you where just screaming and complaning about me and you did not wanna understand what i was trying to tell you and why i did not warn him.  You where just thinking that you could tell me waht to do in the sit. You need to understand that i did give him a verbial warn for a reason. You need to see that i did not do anything wrong.And that the person did understand that i was serious about next time he will be giving a warn if he dose player diss ever again or if i get a call about him breaking any rule again he will be warned and he understood that. and look i have not gotten any sits yet about him playerdissing whit means that it works. And yes i am sorry if you feel like i didnot warn him but it was my decision and if SMT feels like talking to me becuse i am to nice to ppl in sits i will gladly talk to them. And if anyone is wondering why i am not 1 of the warning Always is becuse when NoOne was Head Of Staff he told why he is not warning ppl so much and i took that in notice  and learnd form that. Even carp and Amry told you to calm down so we could resolve this in game but you where to angry. I have no problem whit you munchies in anyway and i hope that you can forget about this.  And yes i have video after the hoal sit was over if smt wanna see it. Other then that i hope that you will understand munchies ! and i am not angry about you making this report it will be a nother learing Point for me. 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

Just now, Jeff Junior said:

Okey i gave him a verbial warn becuse i didn't want to warn him yes he did brake rules. But he was understanding when i was talking to him he was angry in the sit and i can understand that anyone can be angry i told the dude in the  sit that he can not be playerdissing you in a sit and outside the sit i was doing it super proffesional and i was calm whit you the hoal time but you wear super angry at me and did not listen to me why i gave him the verbial warn. i know that you wanted him warned but i dont warn players when it is my first time whit them in a sit  yes if he was mass rdming i would warn him whit out a problem but you did not listen to me and was just saying warn him for playerdiss and nlr and. failrp and you did not listen to me even when carp and amry was trying to resolve it you where just complaing and and you

threatened. me buy saing all the time in admin chat and when army and carp was trying to solve this you where saying that you will make a staff report on me and you have more stuff to show. When they brought us i was trying to talk to you but you where just screaming and complaning about me and you did not wanna understand what i was trying to tell you and why i did not warn him.  You where just thinking that you could tell me waht to do in the sit. You need to understand that i did give him a verbial warn for a reason. You need to see that i did not do anything wrong.And that the person did understand that i was serious about next time he will be giving a warn if he dose player diss ever again or if i get a call about him breaking any rule again he will be warned and he understood that. and look i have not gotten any sits yet about him playerdissing whit means that it works. And yes i am sorry if you feel like i didnot warn him but it was my decision and if SMT feels like talking to me becuse i am to nice to ppl in sits i will gladly talk to them. And if anyone is wondering why i am not 1 of the warning Always is becuse when NoOne was Head Of Staff he told why he is not warning ppl so much and i took that in notice  and learnd form that. Even carp and Amry told you to calm down so we could resolve this in game but you where to angry. I have no problem whit you munchies in anyway and i hope that you can forget about this. 

Mate, You saw me getting disrespected and you did nothing about it. You don't let someone off with a verbal if they broke a lot of rules

And the way I was getting called multiple things you still did nothing... I was a bit upset on how he was disrespecting me and I wanted him warn but you refused to listen to me

That sit that ArmyGuy & Carpenter did got us nowhere I was not in the mood to talk, I was way to angry for the wrong decision you made.

You weren't really professional in the sit you pretty much didn't get to listen to my story at all... You kept only saying 1 word and kept repeating yourself. I don't know how that's professional if you kept repeating yourself.

Another thing is, ArmyGuy said "He is your higher up, He is showing you examples" Examples of what letting someone off with a verbal because they broke many rules and they player disrespected in a sit in front of the admin and with others around I can just let them off with a verbal and I shouldn't care about the person getting disrespected and they are getting upset... Like seriously I was pretty upset getting disrespected like that and you did nothing about it...

So every first sit you make when you've never spoken to them you would always give verbals out? Even if they broke many rules you would still give a verbal out that doesn't make sense to be honest just shows you let people go with  breaking rules and that would most likely continue.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

To be fair I agree with munchies completely, all of us (the 6 officers) were offended which is not acceptable. Being called mentally retarded is disgraceful and I don't understand how that can be let of with a verbal warning if 6 people were offended. 

SM Jakeee 1B65

3 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

Mate, You saw me getting disrespected and you did nothing about it. You don't let someone off with a verbal if they broke a lot of rules

And the way I was getting called multiple things you still did nothing... I was a bit upset on how he was disrespecting me and I wanted him warn but you refused to listen to me

That sit that ArmyGuy & Carpenter did got us nowhere I was not in the mood to talk, I was way to angry for the wrong decision you made.

You weren't really professional in the sit you pretty much didn't get to listen to my story at all... You kept only saying 1 word and kept repeating yourself. I don't know how that's professional if you kept repeating yourself.

Another thing is, ArmyGuy said "He is your higher up, He is showing you examples" Examples of what letting someone off with a verbal because they broke many rules and they player disrespected in a sit in front of the admin and with others around I can just let them off with a verbal and I shouldn't care about the person getting disrespected and they are getting upset... Like seriously I was pretty upset getting disrespected like that and you did nothing about it...

So every first sit you make when you've never spoken to them you would always give verbals out? Even if they broke many rules you would still give a verbal out that doesn't make sense to be honest just shows you let people go with  breaking rules and that would most likely continue.

i told him to stop and he did stop  and it was my oppinion to not warn him i am not going to argue whit you about it in my oppinion i did not do anything wrong and for a fact he did not know all of the rules i am sorry if you feel like i did not do anything about it and i have no problem talking whit you in ts so we can resolve this and many ppl sees me as a role model for them and they are doing great as a staff members on policerp. and like i said he hasent broke any rulse sins i gave him a verbial warn

2 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

i told him to stop and he did stop  and it was my oppinion to not warn him i am not going to argue whit you about it in my oppinion i did not do anything wrong and for a fact he did not know all of the rules i am sorry if you feel like i did not do anything about it and i have no problem talking whit you in ts so we can resolve this and many ppl sees me as a role model for them and they are doing great as a staff members on policerp. and like i said he hasent broke any rulse sins i gave him a verbial warn

He has a couple of warnings and he has been with this community for a bit

Either way warn should of been given as I did felt upset when he was disrespecting me. You did tell him to stop but he did it again and you told him to stop again...

Disappointed in those actions that were made.

@Jakeee To add on to that in the admin sit he was calling me an idiotx5 cursing pretty much as well

And Jeff still gave a verbal... As well with the other rules he broke

Edited by Munchies 5

1 minute ago, Jakeee said:

To be fair I agree with munchies completely, all of us (the 6 officers) were offended which is not acceptable. Being called mentally retarded is disgraceful and I don't understand how that can be let of with a verbal warning if 6 people were offended. 

i am sorry if it felt like i did anything wrong and i will try my best to make you feel like i did something about it next time 

2 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

He has a couple of warnings and he has been with this community for a bit

Either way warn should of been given as I did felt upset when he was disrespecting me. You did tell him to stop but he did it again and you told him to stop again...

Disappointed in those actions that were made.

@Jakeee To add on to that in the admin sit he was calling me an idiotx5 cursing pretty much as well

And Jeff still gave a verbal... As well with the other rules he broke

as i said Before i am sorry if you feel like i did do anything wrong and i will try to be harder next time so you will not feel like this 

4 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

i am sorry if it felt like i did anything wrong and i will try my best to make you feel like i did something about it next time 

as i said Before i am sorry if you feel like i did do anything wrong and i will try to be harder next time so you will not feel like this 

hm k

-Support 

-Not all situations require punishments. Some staff may decide to let players off, while others may feel they need to punish. This is the call of the staff member.

-Some staff don’t like to warn people 

-Support 

-Not all situations require punishments. Some staff may decide to let players off, while others may feel they need to punish. This is the call of the staff member.

1 minute ago, calcraw23 said:

-Support 

-Support 

Some staff don't like to warn people, the whole point of being staff is to enforce the rules of the server. On this occasion there was multiple rules broken plus player disrespect to 6 people. I don't understand how him disrespecting 6 people can be a verbal warning. A simple warning to the player that broke multiple rules and this would all be over.

SM Jakeee 1B65

+Support

If I was in this sit I would Have warned the player and minged him and explained to him that he is being very disrespectful and rude to the community members and it will not be tolerated within our community. A verbal warning will just give that player an excuse to do it again. The reason I say this is due to the fact that verbal warnings are better for minor rule infringements or lets say for example: I am in a sit and there is 2 players arguing due to a misunderstanding. They work it out and I give a verbal warning and remind them on what the rule is. I would warn the players for the disrespect and then hand out a minge so this player hopefully learns his lesson. When someone gets minged they either leave to go minge on another server or they wait out the minge and stop acting up. In this situation harsher punishment should of been handed out. I think a strike should be in order. Jeff I want you to succeed in the staff team you are an Admin now I want you to make good decisions in a sit. Alot of people on the staff team look up to admins as well as players. I hope we all learned something here today.

13 minutes ago, 911dog1 said:

+ Support 

I was on duty when all of this happened and I ask if he wanted me to bring it in an admin sit and I was told no bc it was taken care of but all I saw in admin chat was the two of them fighting over it

- John Kill

we where not figthing i was just explaing to him why i gave him a verbial warn and i am not gonna aruge whit him

15 minutes ago, Jakeee said:

Some staff don't like to warn people, the whole point of being staff is to enforce the rules of the server. On this occasion there was multiple rules broken plus player disrespect to 6 people. I don't understand how him disrespecting 6 people can be a verbal warning. A simple warning to the player that broke multiple rules and this would all be over.

i understand that but as  you are supposed to do so ppl dont brake rules and a verbial warning  usally works 

and as i said i have a video of when it stared getting out of hand

3 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

i understand that but as  you are supposed to do so ppl dont brake rules and a verbial warning  usally works 

Not for that level of disrespect. In my opinion being that you let him off with a warning for multiple rules a verbal warning will do nothing, most likely he will think he`s fine and will continue to be disrespectful and a minge.

SM Jakeee 1B65

1 minute ago, Jakeee said:

Not for that level of disrespect. In my opinion being that you let him off with a warning for multiple rules a verbal warning will do nothing, most likely he will think he`s fine and will continue to be disrespectful and a minge.

i can understand that but he understand waht he did wrong and i even told him if he dose it again he will be recsiving a warn

1 minute ago, Jeff Junior said:

i can understand that but he understand waht he did wrong and i even told him if he dose it again he will be recsiving a warn

He didn't understand though... he admitted to it and didn't even care

Me and the others were pretty upset due to the fact he was disrespecting us a lot...

26 minutes ago, gamikzone said:

+Support

If I was in this sit I would Have warned the player and minged him and explained to him that he is being very disrespectful and rude to the community members and it will not be tolerated within our community. A verbal warning will just give that player an excuse to do it again. The reason I say this is due to the fact that verbal warnings are better for minor rule infringements or lets say for example: I am in a sit and there is 2 players arguing due to a misunderstanding. They work it out and I give a verbal warning and remind them on what the rule is. I would warn the players for the disrespect and then hand out a minge so this player hopefully learns his lesson. When someone gets minged they either leave to go minge on another server or they wait out the minge and stop acting up. In this situation harsher punishment should of been handed out. I think a strike should be in order. Jeff I want you to succeed in the staff team you are an Admin now I want you to make good decisions in a sit. Alot of people on the staff team look up to admins as well as players. I hope we all learned something here today.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

2 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+support

If they were being called mentally retarded or anything that could be offensive, it should be a warning. 

Jeff wasn't there when he said it but the guy that was disrespecting us calling us "Mentally retarded" said it towards multiple officers in a traffic stop. He also admitted to saying it when I had the sit with Jeff

The officers were also upset at the time they did not like it what so ever.

Edited by Munchies 5

1 minute ago, Munchies1 said:

Jeff wasn't there when he said it but the guy that was disrespecting us calling us "Mentally retarded" said it towards multiple officers in a traffic stop. He also admitted to saying it when I had the sit with Jeff

The officers were also upset at the time they did not like it what so ever.

and he was sorry about it like i said i am sorry if i felt like i did anything  wrong 

+Support

Sorry Jeff, I have nothing against you and I still like you but I think you should have done a harsher punishment towards the player. The player has no intention to role play, wasting our time and decided that it would be the best idea to shoot everyone that was involved in the traffic stop after it has gone for about 3-5 minutes. He also called all six officers that was involved in the traffic stop "mentally retarded". We were giving him respect and speaking to him with manners, not until he decided to call us that. I was pretty offended that he called me and my officers mentally retarded, and I think that he should have been given a warn so that it will taught the player a lesson to not do it again.

Jeff, you are a great staff member and I hope you can improve from your mistake. I hope you understand that I am only voicing my opinion and that I'm not saying that I don't like you just because of this.

Edited by Dane

Just now, Munchies1 said:

He didn't say sorry tho... that's the thing he was calling me an idiot and that he hated me and etc

You heard it yourself...

he told me that he was sorry yes it was not okey what he did say but i did not wanna warn him as i said Before i am sorry if you did anything wrong

• Fame locked this topic