Jeff Staff Report

Munchies

25 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

Could you guys stop fighting about this on the post. use pms or something let the community put there opinion out there

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

21 minutes ago, Nimo said:

This post is not to argue...

^

1 hour ago, gamikzone said:

+Support

If I was in this sit I would Have warned the player and minged him and explained to him that he is being very disrespectful and rude to the community members and it will not be tolerated within our community. A verbal warning will just give that player an excuse to do it again. The reason I say this is due to the fact that verbal warnings are better for minor rule infringements or lets say for example: I am in a sit and there is 2 players arguing due to a misunderstanding. They work it out and I give a verbal warning and remind them on what the rule is. I would warn the players for the disrespect and then hand out a minge so this player hopefully learns his lesson. When someone gets minged they either leave to go minge on another server or they wait out the minge and stop acting up. In this situation harsher punishment should of been handed out. I think a strike should be in order. Jeff I want you to succeed in the staff team you are an Admin now I want you to make good decisions in a sit. Alot of people on the staff team look up to admins as well as players. I hope we all learned something here today.

If I were to say something like that Id get perm banned. And he doesnt a get a warn?

+support

Edited by BigJohnny

-/+Support

I have never EVER had any problems with jeff.

He is one of the nicest staff and when hes taken me into sits he has been fair but smart. Yes we are friends. But His post above clearly states his mindset in the sit and to me that really proves alot considering how long it was. This clearly is important to jeff.

Now, my problem with jeffs approach is that now the player thinks he can get away with stuff in the server without getting disciplined properly. HThe player really should’ve been warned considering all the rules he broke and I understand sort of where jeff is coming from but I kinda feel jeff was being biased. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Just now, TimMeMeSSS said:

-/+Support

I have never EVER had any problems with jeff.

He is one of the nicest staff and when hes taken me into sits he has been fair but smart. Yes we are friends. But His post above clearly states his mindset in the sit and to me that really proves alot considering how long it was. This clearly is important to jeff.

Now, my problem with jeffs approach is that now the player thinks he can get away with stuff in the server without getting disciplined properly. HThe player really should’ve been warned considering all the rules he broke and I understand sort of where jeff is coming from but I kinda feel jeff was being biased. 

56 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

If I were to say something like that Id get perm banned. And he doesnt a get a warn?

+support

This has been already dealt with SMT

Awaiting on Fame now.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

9 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

This has been already dealt with SMT

Awaiting on Fame now.

Ok.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Head Admin

Alright guys, please enough of this arguing. Let SMT take a look into this and they will have the final say.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

19 hours ago, Jakeee said:

+Support

There were multiple rules broken.

(FailRP, NITRP, PlayerDissx6)

I understand admins have the final say in sit's but when multiple rules are broken I believe a warning should be issued.

Doesn't set an example to lower staff members.

Not Fit For Role.

(JUST WANT TO SAY: I love you Jeff but I have to be 100% truthful and not biased.)

On 8/20/2018 at 1:13 PM, Nimo said:

This post is not to argue...

On 8/20/2018 at 1:09 PM, Jeff M. said:

Could you guys stop fighting about this on the post. use pms or something let the community put there opinion out there

It is unprofessional to fight on the forums, please take it elsewhere

• Fame locked this topic