Nimo Memes!

Nimo

• Manager

I want all the Nimo memes to stop I'm sick of tired hearing Nimo is inactive, How he got Superadmin, Nemo should have died in the first movie ETC at this point it's becoming harrasment.

I don't want to be that guy but if I hear anymore "Nimo Memes" I will report them to SMT for harrasment.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, ArmyGuy said:

Sad to see that people are taking it to an aggression just because you got Super Admin, just don't listen to those types of people and ignore them

• Thanks 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

3 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

Sad to see that people are taking it to an aggression just because you got Super Admin, just don't listen to those types of people and ignore them

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

@Nimo can we keep frying nimo? thats a good one and Personally i think you deserve SA youve been here for ages

• Thanks 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 7/13/2018 at 11:02 PM, ArmyGuy said:

Yeah, it has been getting annoying for a while and should stop because at this point it is just becoming bullying and targeting.

Wow

• Bread locked this topic