New Tactical Unit

dubsmaster

What you want to see? - I think a new tactical unit for EMS would be a very awesome idea. Kind of like in the state trooper tab in game has state and CERT jobs in it, I think that if a officer is hurt and runs back to cover and is safe for the time being this would be an exception for combat healing. However I feel like reviving during a situation would be too far. This tac unit could help in raids but I feel as if they should still not be armed, or if anything a pistol. They wont need it as long as they stay behind the attack tac units. Yes combat healing is against the rules however if this does appeal to the person who reviews this post the rule could be modified.

Why should we add it? - It makes sense. If a cop is shot then runs back behind cover a person who knows how to heal should be able to assist instead of waiting for it to be over.

What are the advantages of having this? - Giving EMS another thing to participate in also have cops stand a better chance against big groups of criminals.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS and Government

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=892493593

Edited by dubsmaster
  • Sad 2

48 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

So basically a combat medic that heals in combat (combat healing, which is against the rules). 

-support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Everyone please understand these are NOT my intentions with the new SUB DIVISION. It will not be tactical...its just a more hands on EMS in a dangerous situation. NO COMBAT HEALING

Edited by Kade

• 1 month later...