1. 1. Should I become a Lieutenant

Name: Omnistar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143151682

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :  4 Months

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): A.Chief Bob Bob 1K51, Chief Noot 1K33

Why should you be promoted? : My first point as to why I should be promoted to LT Is because I fell like if I was a command member then I could do many great things to perfect the police department such as ensure that everybody is using the Chain Of Command or using all of the correct veichle Skins/Modifications. I should also become a command member becuase the Police Department would reap a great benefit because I could use my powers for the better to promote those who are worthy and demote units who are puting a bad reputation onto the Police Departments name. I would also like to be promoted to a command position becuase of the veichular benefits of command. If I was to recieve a command position I would make sure to help out any lower ranks who need a helping hand by dealing with officers who they think are not acting appropriately and helping with any concerns or questions they may have. I am always happy to help out any other player on the server by helping them deal with IRL Situations and I feel like this would be a great quality to impliment into the Command Division. I am not biased in any way even toward my friends in any form of situation if they are not worthy of a promotion but are asking me to promote them I would not promote them and even possibly demote them for asking me. That point proves that i can be trusted with the responsibilitys of a Lieutenant and know that I should never be talked into doing things that I would not like to do because of the fact that I know they do not abide via the Command SOP.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Omnistar

-Support

• Didn't wait the 1 to 2 Weeks before re-applying
  • Inactive on PD
  • Application Needs more Effort
  • Haven't seen you training Cadets or helping Officers (Primarily Because of Inactivity)

I've been on a couple of ride along with you in the past and I've seen that you are very mature and kind when on duty. However, because of your inactivity on PD, I haven't had the opportunity to witness you make an attempt to better the department. The issue is that if I can't trust you to make an effort to improve PD as an SM, how can I trust you to do it as a LT? As far as the whole "Didn't wait the 1 to 2 Weeks before re-applying" idk if you got permission or not, but I'm assuming you did.

8 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Inactive on PD
  • Haven't seen you training Cadets or helping Officers (Primarily Because of Inactivity)

I believe you need to wait 2 weeks before re-applying!

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

6 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Inactive on PD

I've been on a couple of ride along with you in the past and I've seen that you are very mature and kind when on duty. However, because of your inactivity on PD, I haven't had the opportunity to witness you make an attempt to better the department. The issue is that if I can't trust you to make an effort to improve PD as an SM, how can I trust you to do it as a LT? As far as the whole "Didn't wait the 1 to 2 Weeks before re-applying" idk if you got permission or not, but I'm assuming you did.

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

I believe you need to wait 2 weeks before re-applying!

5 hours ago, faizanmirza908 said:

False Bob Bob said he can reapply when activity has improved. So he doesn't have to wait the week or two weeks

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets and helps officers
  • Seems to do his job correctly as a SM
  • Overall this guy deserves a spot in Command!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

21 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

False Bob Bob said he can reapply when activity has improved. So he doesn't have to wait the week or two weeks

Oh ok

PoliceRP Manager

Just now, -Unknown- said:

Applicant was required to apply when he thought he was active enough, not 1-2 weeks.

if you read the app you will see he has myself and Noots permission.

Thanks for clearing it up ?

PoliceRP Manager

19 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/12/2018 at 11:52 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

On 7/13/2018 at 11:52 AM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

Good luck. -Captain Dane

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 8:16 AM, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Inactive on PD

• Like 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

On 7/12/2018 at 6:16 PM, Hooplaa said:

-Support

• Inactive on PD

Try to be more in game and TS

~ Funboy 

• Fame locked this topic