EMS Sub Division Suggestion

Kade

Add this?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Add this?

• Totally(13 Additional Votes on other topic)
    • Nah, come on Kade do better!!

What do you want to see? -  A Sub Branch for EMS.

Why should we add it? -  They could assist in raids so when it is over "EMS" is already there as this is the only branch that will have MedKit and Defibs. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Any other unit cannot have Defibs and Medkits because EMS is more active than ever so this will let EMS not get in the way at active raids and the EMS Tac unit will be there already to assist. Another advantage is that EMS do not have to waste time on waiting for the raid to be over by 1 dead guy in the house that you didn't know of.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS and Raids | Injured/Dead people after raids.

Links to any content - More votes toward this 

Possible Model

Possible Model(In server already)

If anybody has a question on how this will work just comment below. This unit will be BELOW all other units as it is a Tac unit with Medical equipment and they are just there to SUPPORT. And before you say "not needed" nothing is really needed but it just adds more stuff to do. This branch WILL be open to CPL+ in any branch.

THIS IS TO MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY EMS. AS FIRE,AMM, and many other ideas have not made it through the suggestion process.

Edited by Kade

+/-Support

Instead of bringing in a whole new department/tac team you could introduce a role in your ems called combat medic which would go to raids and help there (would have miminal weaponry and would be the last to move in). Second model is defo better.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

2 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

+/-Support

Instead of bringing in a whole new department/tac team you could introduce a role in your ems called combat medic which would go to raids and help there (would have miminal weaponry and would be the last to move in). Second model is defo better.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

4 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

+/-Support

That is what it would be. Not like a WHOLE other department.

6 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

+/-Support

On 7/11/2018 at 4:43 PM, -Unknown- said:

+/-Support

- Support

For other departments to have med kits, it's normally high command or low command. There's not always EMS on and although this may make EMS more active, I don't believe it'll be that effective. It's too dangerous for Combat Medics to rush into an ongoing shoot out with little armour because sometimes, they can get in the way and be killed. That's why EMS are allowed to heal up/revive when it's code 4. I mean, it ain't a bad idea, just not something that I see being helpful/successful.

3 hours ago, tcoops said:

- Support

For other departments to have med kits, it's normally high command or low command. There's not always EMS on and although this may make EMS more active, I don't believe it'll be that effective. It's too dangerous for Combat Medics to rush into an ongoing shoot out with little armour because sometimes, they can get in the way and be killed. That's why EMS are allowed to heal up/revive when it's code 4. I mean, it ain't a bad idea, just not something that I see being helpful/successful.

They will not be getting in the way as they will have guns and already be on scene when raid is over. Also gets EMS department higher in activity if we can add this. For christ sake the department is boring as it is I'm trying to add something.

-support

- EMS isnt active

-  There are only two regular command members, little to no regular medical units.

I dont see a need for a MEDICAL RESOURCE to have anything more than a medkit and a defib...

Edited by Finch
Grammar

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

3 hours ago, Finch said:

-support

- EMS isnt active

-  There are only two regular command members, little to no regular medical units.

I dont see a need for a MEDICAL RESOURCE to have anything more than a medkit and a defib...

The reason to have this is to improve people wanting to join EMS and be active in the CM unit...the whole reason for this suggestion is to IMPROVE ACTIVITY BECAUSE EVERYTHING I DO TO TRY TO MAKE THE DEPARTMENT GET BETTER GETS DENIED. I try SOOOO hard for people to like it but everybody just has the same views that EMS is useless and it doesn't deserve anything. WHY HAVE A DEPARTMENT IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT FUN. I don't see why EVERY other department can get upgrades and I try to get a simple addon or another sub department it just gets denied...And for christ sake you all say this is a semi serious server but some "Semi serious" idea comes to mind and it is not GOOD enough.

In conclusion sorry to make a fuss I just want better for the department....I TRY. I tried Advanced medic mod, denied, Fire mod, denied, i tried whitelist, no whitelist, a new command, good discipline system, new vehicles....I am devoted to the department more than ever. I just want my department equally fun as any other department. 

I HATE people saying EMS IS SLOW, EMS IS INACTIVE, EMS IS DUMB, EMS DO THIS, DO THAT, NO DONT REVIVE HIM, REVIVE HIM.

Edited by Kade

4 hours ago, Kade said:

The reason to have this is to improve people wanting to join EMS and be active in the CM unit...the whole reason for this suggestion is to IMPROVE ACTIVITY BECAUSE EVERYTHING I DO TO TRY TO MAKE THE DEPARTMENT GET BETTER GETS DENIED. I try SOOOO hard for people to like it but everybody just has the same views that EMS is useless and it doesn't deserve anything. WHY HAVE A DEPARTMENT IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT FUN. I don't see why EVERY other department can get upgrades and I try to get a simple addon or another sub department it just gets denied...And for christ sake you all say this is a semi serious server but some "Semi serious" idea comes to mind and it is not GOOD enough.

In conclusion sorry to make a fuss I just want better for the department....I TRY. I tried Advanced medic mod, denied, Fire mod, denied, i tried whitelist, no whitelist, a new command, good discipline system, new vehicles....I am devoted to the department more than ever. I just want my department equally fun as any other department. 

I HATE people saying EMS IS SLOW, EMS IS INACTIVE, EMS IS DUMB, EMS DO THIS, DO THAT, NO DONT REVIVE HIM, REVIVE HIM.

Nearly made a 48-hour notice for this ^^

• Fame locked this topic