Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Staff Again?

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

1.     What is your in-game name?: Eternity E

2.     What is your steam name?: eternityagar

3.     What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:181785233

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have completed 2 months as Donor Mod on GamingLight which has given me a clear line of experience which I have been able to learn and still learning every day. I also applied for Moderator afterwards and was given the position. However, I ran into problems and I started to become inactive and was removed from the staff team. I ran into problems and went inactive but I'm back active again and won't be going anywhere now.

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 19/11/17 (UK DATE)

6.     What date did you make your forums account? 29/12/17 (UK DATE)

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8.     How many warns do you have on the server? 6

9.     Have you donated? Yes.

10.  What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11.  Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Read and Understood.

12.  Timezone: GMT

13.  Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I deserve to be a Trial-Moderator as have been playing on GamingLight for over half a year now and spent over 2 months learning how to act in staff situations, meeting new people and making sure to keep active on the forums with the community! I have learnt so much about being staff and all the hard work that needs to be put into this. This makes me want to push even harder to making GamingLight a friendly environment for any new welcoming players! When dealing with staff sits, I am very calm and able to give a good perception on both sides of the stories before making a judgement while also trying to make the players happy and understand what they have done wrong. I try my best to give a positive and happy experience when playing on GamingLight and I wish to further push these goals making GamingLight outstanding with the community. I have met so many other staff members and have leant all about them and working with them, so the players can have a fun time playing! I will always enjoy being part of the staff team to make the community fair. GamingLight will always be the best server for entertaining the community and good staff members are part of it! I have always been loyal to Gaminglight, It's truly the best server there is, I want to be able to carry on and get somewhere in the community and be able to make it a better place.

15.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to me on a roof, avoiding any sort of other roleplaying that may be happening in the area. I would check logs or get proof if this has happened. If this is true, I would jail them (If they caused any more problems in the sit) then explain to them that GamingLight is a friendly server and should be respectfully treated…Once explained, I will make sure they understand not to make the mistake again, and I will give them a warning and get an Admin+ (If any are on) to minge them for 10,000 seconds.

Edited by EternityAgar
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

-/+ Never Really Seen you on but it might be timezones

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-Support

-I believe that you're just coming back to the community and trying to go straight back into your old position.

-Improve your activity, and prove to this community that you will be active, and that you're fit for this spot on the team.

-Q11 might've bugged when you copied it, but you gotta change the color, we can't see it.

-Forums account is inactive, and you're not active in TS.

-Q14 could use some improvement.

Listen dude, Overall i wish you best of luck, but this really looks as if you're just returning to the community, and think you can just get your spot back. You got yourself removed the first time, you gotta prove that you will be active on both the forums, and the server. If you were mod before you know that you gotta be active on the forums, TS, and the server.

On 7/9/2018 at 3:26 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

-I believe that you're just coming back to the community and trying to go straight back into your old position.

-Improve your activity, and prove to this community that you will be active, and that you're fit for this spot on the team.

-Q11 might've bugged when you copied it, but you gotta change the color, we can't see it.

Listen dude, Overall i wish you best of luck, but this really looks as if you're just returning to the community, and think you can just get your spot back. You got yourself removed the first time, you gotta prove that you will be active on both the forums, and the server. If you were mod before you know that you gotta be active on the forums, TS, and the server.

On 7/9/2018 at 5:18 PM, Will Newel said:

+\- Support 

you were active for the first part of your donor mod phase, however you have gone MIA up until now.  

You were a good staff member when you were active 

• Like 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

6 hours ago, Voxis said:

On 7/9/2018 at 6:26 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support